Did you know that every K-pop idol was trained with Britney songs?

GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Super cool! I did not know this. Thanks for sharing!"

Antidote was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 10 points.

It's amazing the great reference that Britney is in the world and for all generations

They're girls generation rehearsing with "Chaotic"

And also Blackpink mentioned that they rehearsed a lot of Britney's songs during their training years, you can see it in their movements

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Antidote said:

It's amazing the great reference that Britney is in the world and for all generations

They're girls generation rehearsing with "Chaotic"

And also Blackpink mentioned that they rehearsed a lot of Britney's songs during their training years, you can see it in their movements

You can tell Blackpink choreo is HEAVILY inspired by britney, especially during the 2016-2020 era

They even do the iconic Make Me knee tapping 

at 0.19 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

btw kpop rocks and Blackpink rock, stream Born Pink for clear skin and immortality

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Alex-1991 said:

You can tell Blackpink choreo is HEAVILY inspired by britney, especially during the 2016-2020 era

They even do the iconic Make Me knee tapping 

at 0.19 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

btw kpop rocks and Blackpink rock, stream Born Pink for clear skin and immortality

Even the hairflips are very Britney

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Plus: lol at the make me part xd

• Love 2

Britney was really an icon for K-Pop during the 2000s, beginning and end of the decade :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: She had a special with BoA during the ITZ era :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

It was really shocking seeing my ult gg Girls' Generation (:wontcry_tears_crying_sad: <-- She is Hyoyeon, part of the group) rehearsing Do Somethin' for one of their reality shows :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: full circle as a fan

Even Red Velvet quoted "Everytime" as one of their favorite songs

But I noticed a shift where she is not getting referenced, maybe RV was the last generation to be influenced by Britney

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block