What are your thoughts on Britney’s M+M’s Tour?

• Super Mods

spacer.png

“The M+M's Tour was the sixth concert tour by American entertainer Britney Spears, consisting of six brief shows at clubs in the United States. Spears expressed interest in touring again as early as February 2006. She started rehearsing for a show at House of Bluesvenues in secret, and pulled out of a surprise performance on April 25, 2007, at Los Angeles nightclub Forty Deuce.” 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

What were your thoughts of this Britney moment? Did you attend? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Let me know in the comments! I would love to hear from you! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I loved it

It was a cute way for her to dip her toes back into performing just months after having her second kid. The dancing was top notch because she was still dancing with more confidence before the media and general public destroyed it with their impossible standards for her body. 

She looked so hot here!!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It’s confusing bc she dances better and more fluidly here (even after two kids) than she ever has afterwards. Maybe that’s bc she truly wanted to do this performance and her heart was in it… 

I think that's it. I think in 2007 she was nervous to perform in front of all those celebrities when she wasn't feeling 100% up to performing and then the blowback in the media further exacerbated that anxiety. 

Anxiety causes your muscles to tighten up, which doesn't help with dancing. That's why we always stumble across these leaked rehearsal videos where she is killing it. 

I remember the media dragging her for charging high prices for a 15 minute set.  I saw news segments of people saying they loved it, while others wanted their money back.

Once it came out why she did this, it made sense, but the idea wasn't fleshed out fully for it to be a worthwhile ticket purchase for a casual fan.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I like the idea of it and her dancing, I also love the sparkly pink bra and white skirt combo. I felt like she knew that was her signature silhouette since this tour wasn’t supporting any album or theme so she could just have fun w it. I hated the other outfits tho 

Thanks for commenting 🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.