Xtina shouldn't be wining the Latin Grammys and here is why

Slim 10

Although this is not the first time xtina is making culture appropriation  like when she wore her hair in partial dreadlocks, now after Americans are not paying attention anymore she decided to do Latin Music. 

She didn't even bother learning A2 level Spanish lesson to sing and promote her album. The embarassment of it all, she received the Grammy while she didn't say any word in Spanish. Her album didn't make any noise outside of her small fanbase. Latin people were very mad last night and disappointed.

This is why I think she needs to return the award where it belongs to somone more succussful.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

I agree, but my problem with her is not only the negative image she portrayed in her new  music videos (She probably thinks the only job in latinamerica its to be a female boss  from a **** cartel hahaha) but the fact that she cant differentiate Ecuador from Mexico,Her father is from ECUADOR not Mexico.

• Like 1
Just now, LELE said:

I agree, but my problem with her is not only the negative image she portrayed in her new  music videos (She probably thinks the only job in latinamerica its to be a female boss  from a **** cartel hahaha) but the fact that she cant differentiate Ecuador from Mexico,Her father is from ECUADOR not Mexico.

I watched 30 seconds from that performance that she had at the Grammys and it was so cringy!! I believe they didn't cancel because only 2K people knew that she had an album out, she didn't even trend on the night of the Grammys! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Although this is not the first time xtina is making culture appropriation  like when she wore her hair in partial dreadlocks, now after Americans are not paying attention anymore she decided to do Latin Music. 

She didn't even bother learning A2 level Spanish lesson to sing and promote her album. The embarassment of it all, she received the Grammy while she didn't say any word in Spanish. Her album didn't make any noise outside of her small fanbase. Latin people were very mad last night and disappointed.

This is why I think she needs to return the award where it belongs to somone more succussful.

Wow you are so obsessed with xtina :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

I watched 30 seconds from that performance that she had at the Grammys and it was so cringy!! I believe they didn't cancel because only 2K people knew that she had an album out, she didn't even trend on the night of the Grammys! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sweetie, the album has like 80 million streams on Spotify and 80 million views on YouTube. 2K people? The math ain't mathing. Stay in school kids. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

And i hate to break it to you, but she did trend WW and not only that almost every article was about her.

Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

Sweetie, the album has like 80 million streams on Spotify and 80 million views on YouTube. 2K people? The math ain't mathing. Stay in school kids. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

And i hate to break it to you, but she did trend WW and not only that almost every article was about her.

How come 80M when she sold 4k from which 2K streams! :enigma_alien_blue:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Slim 10 said:

Too much work from someone who "doesn't like" Xtina. 

You're toxic and nobody's slipping under you

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block