That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

18 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Yes, it doesn't mean that some stupid "banon" exist. Please stop with these stupid sh.its. I think you are a reasonable and mature person for not to say such stupid things :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Ah, it's you again... also it's always the same people in the same kind of thread that becomes full B-Anon saying the same kinda of ****

• Like 4
Just now, PablitoXS said:

There are lots of intelligent people in the Exhale community. And you don't need to be a lawyer to know, not believe, that she is free.

I'm not talking about freedom you said that Sam isn't smart and that he lacks the midset of a lawyer.

My reply is that all of Britney's fans come in and pretend to be doctors when they diagnose her and pretend to have treated her and seem to have access to her medical records and all her sealed court documents. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

Because he is too young. lol Just that. He is intelligent of course, but in what he is able to do, he's problably is a good personal trainer and a good model, but I don't think he is into the laws stuff. Most of us are not.

LOL. Most of people are not into laws and stuff that’s why we hire a lawyer for counsel. Sam loves Britney and I believe he did what he could do to help her. But legally he wasn’t able to do. It’s not like it’s his fault. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

You should have stop while you still have time.

@GlitterRain or @Jordan Miller please, God help you if you do something.

Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

gretchen-laughing.gif

And I thought I was going to have a bad evening, but I was wrong. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Quoting you in chat 11/18/22 02:11 AM  "I don't get why are some people obsessed with the word "banon"? Move on and chill. It's like those people see behind everything illuminati. So stupid!"

B-anon are the people who are obssesed denying the freedom of B, looking at every single thing as proof... why are you so interested in make it look like these people aren't a problem??

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I love you and that's why I "care" about you. I know you have often wise opinions and thoughts. I hope you will have good night with friends and good music!

honestly can it be better? no one gets sad listening to 90’s music :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, X_M said:

Quoting you in chat 11/18/22 02:11 AM  "I don't get why are some people obsessed with the word "banon"? Move on and chill. It's like those people see behind everything illuminati. So stupid!"

B-anon are the people who are obssesed denying the freedom of B, looking at every single thing as proof... why are you so interested in make it look like these people aren't a problem??

I have no problem with some people not believing that Britney is free.  But I have a problem with the fact that people claim that there is some "organization" called banon and that here are some sick people claiming about me and other members that we are banon - fools like that claiming such crap should go see a doctor.

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not talking about freedom you said that Sam isn't smart and that he lacks the midset of a lawyer.

My reply is that all of Britney's fans come in and pretend to be doctors when they diagnose her and pretend to have treated her and seem to have access to her medical records and all her sealed court documents. 

He can understand about laws, but the fact that he didn't use his assumed know-how to help free Britney it makes me believe he isn't the person who knows about this kind of knowledge. He can speaks two languages, he dedicated his time to health knowings, he knows how to cook, to teach, trainnning, etc, those are skills of intelligent people. When I said he wasn't smart I was being specific about the laws only, if he was a Rosengart he could helped her since the beginning, but Sam is not a lawer and that's a fact, like the fact Britney is free.

I believe the way she acts is how someone who has been through what happened to her should feel. She wasn't/isn't crazy.

I'm just showing my point of view. It's ok to think different than me. I will have to study, right now, have a blessed weekend.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block