That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

Free Britney's That Surprise Witness posted a new video today: In a short clip she talks about how her 'gut' is telling her Britney isn't fully free.

She said she needs court docs and records, mentions how people get attacked if they think she's not fully free.

I think both sides don't really know 100%, people that say she's fully free are just going off their guts and feelings not full proof, same with the "conspiracy theorists" that think she's not fully free. One fact lies and it's that we just don't know.

Starts at 34 seconds.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Didn't he say there was no care plan as well, but didn't Jodie Montgomery have one sealed so Jamie wouldn't have access to it?

Care plan sounds medical and if they said “that’s her private medical information” it would just have brought a whole other wave of conspiracy as that would have been “confirmation” to many. I don’t know if she had/has one, and this is all just assumption. But instead of trying to connect a bunch of dots, I’m choosing to believe what Matt told us, that she is completely free. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Didn't he say there was no care plan as well, but didn't Jodie Montgomery have one sealed so Jamie wouldn't have access to it?

he said there is a myth about the care plan. he never denied its existence, just the conspiracy that it's a "baby" conservatorship. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So she is on Jamie’s and Lou’s Pay roll now?  Idk why you like to throw that word left and right. She is sharing her thoughts.. regardless if her thoughts fit your own just stop the whole banon stuff, you’re making them bigger and actually a thing.

no, she engages with banon and fuels their conspiracies while also being sued for defamation. but yes let's totally listen to her opinion based in no facts 🥴

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Britney is dealing with her new life, her social anxiety is preventing her to fully open up, only people with really bad social anxiety might understand why Britney is acting the way she is. 

What I will say though, even though I'm sure Sam is well intentioned, I think she also need additional support in her life. Does she even have an assistant after Vicky?

That's true support definitely helps especially when she said her family is dead to her.

• Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

She clearly said she can't go off anything without court documents and records.

All she said was what her gut was telling her, and she didn't go any further.

I don't think people that are genuinely concerned are all 'banon'. I think it's silly in my opinion to just accept all of the lies as I mentioned both sides don't know for sure. 

putting that out into the world invites people that easily fall into conspiracy to spiral and make something out of nothing. a perfect example of this is jason alexander and we all know how that ended up. 

there's a difference between being "concerned" and fueling a nonexistent fire. there is NOTHING to indicate that britney is not "fully" free. but saying that will get you more attention then saying "leave britney alone to heal" will. she's making money off these videos. she's going to say what's going to get her the most attention for the most profit. there is no genuine concern when money is involved. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, easy said:

no, she engages with banon and fuels their conspiracies while also being sued for defamation. but yes let's totally listen to her opinion based in no facts 🥴

Do you know for a fact what the care plan (that exists as a fact on court documents) is about? 

I don’t believe is a mini conservatorship either because Britney would not put up with that, but truth is nobody knows what that care plan is about.. to actually having to come up with a “care plan” for someone that didn’t need a conservatorship to begin with it’s odd. That doesn’t mean she isn’t free, I’m sure she is free because girlfriend is on fire and unfiltered on social media. But there’s something behind the scenes that isn’t “right” to actually needing to have a care plan on court documents records.

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

putting that out into the world invites people that easily fall into conspiracy to spiral and make something out of nothing. a perfect example of this is jason alexander and we all know how that ended up. 

there's a difference between being "concerned" and fueling a nonexistent fire. there is NOTHING to indicate that britney is not "fully" free. but saying that will get you more attention then saying "leave britney alone to heal" will. she's making money off these videos. she's going to say what's going to get her the most attention for the most profit. there is no genuine concern when money is involved. 

What someone decides to interpret or take from something is their choice.

One person doesn't have control over everyone's mind and feelings lol.

In your opinion there is nothing to indicate Britney isn't "fully" free, that's an opinion not a fact.

I think there's people that just accept she's fully free, other fans are concerned and don't believe she's fully free while others are banon and crazy conspiracy theorist.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Do you know for a fact what the care plan (that exists as a fact on court documents) is about? 

I don’t believe is a mini conservatorship either because Britney would not put up with that, but truth is nobody knows what that care plan is about.. to actually having to come up with a “care plan” for someone that didn’t need a conservatorship to begin with it’s odd. That doesn’t mean she isn’t free, I’m sure she is free because girlfriend is on fire and unfiltered on social media. But there’s something behind the scenes that isn’t “right” to actually needing to have a care plan on court documents records.

i don't know for a fact, none of us do. it's been reported it contains her private medical information and information about her children. none of which should ever be public, and makes sense for a transition out of the con. britney never needed the con, of course, but she was severely abused while in it and definitely needed a way to transition back into owning her life again. to think she didn't is foolish. she even admitted she needed that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block