Tell me this isnt real (new Fantasy perfume)

On 12/6/2022 at 10:56 PM, Midnight said:

Mmm yes, I have smelled those perfumes you mentioned and they are all nice smelling, very elegant if you ask me.

The perfume I think I'd pick as one of the best in my opioion would be Very Irresistible by Givenchy :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: such a beautiul rosey fresh scent, and also other perfumes that I though were nice as well are Yellow Diamonds by Versace and Coco Mademoiselle Chanel.

In terms of celeb perfumes I think Fame by Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian have been some of the best smelling ones.

In Britney's line I think Curious is the most floral she gets, (If I'm not mistaken :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: ) Curious is perhaps her most sophisticated smelling scent imo. In more recent times I think Blissful Fantasy gets close to smelling sophisticated versus the rest of her perfumes which do incline to smelling very sweet.

You know I am curious to know what your thoughts will be on Intimate. That perfume in particular to me smells animalic, grassy with borwn sugar. If we go by your taste in perfume from what you shared, I don't think you will like it. I also don't think you will like Circus, it's very powdery sweet and lemoney (or raspberry in some cases). I do love Circus though haha. 

I do love Island, it's a green, fresh watermelon scent. It's not overwhelmingly sweet but it is very weak in performance. 

Keep me updated :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

So, a little update on the purchases: I'm still waiting on Intimate Fantasy but I received Circus Fantasy a few days ago and I've been LOVING it! I got a 30ml bottle but I will order a 100ml bottle tonight or tomorrow. It's so good! It's sweet but there are enough floral notes to balance it out for me. Ever since I started wearing Guess Seductive I've been enoying vanilla scents, so the vanilla in Circus is *chef's kiss*! I'm so glad I tried it! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

I'll let you know how it goes down with Intimate Fantasy, lol. I'm also considering ordering Blissful Fantasy as it's a white floral scent and good golly, the notes listed on Fragrantica make me so happy. I just hope it's a good guess or else it's €20 down the drain :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I'm also considering ordering Curious. I think it's a safe bet, but I'm just not sure because I've been on a huge perfume haul this month and at some point enough is enough, lol. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Edit: I ordered both 100ml of Circus Fantasy and 100ml of Blissful Fantasy (there wasn't a smaller bottle available, lol). I'm gonna hold off on ordering Curious for a while, though, maybe come Spring I'll get it along with the Island Fantasy body spray (if it's still available by then...). 

Also, I completely forgot to ask: how would you describe your style in scents and/or what kind of type of perfumes do you typically enjoy? I don't recognize the perfumes you mentioned but I'll look them up on Fragrantica. I have stayed in my own little perfume lane for years and I've only been branching out this past year or so, so I'm really curious about what's out there and what people like. If I get the change I might take a sniff of those fragrances when I'm at the beauty store :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
28 minutes ago, mhally said:

So, a little update on the purchases: I'm still waiting on Intimate Fantasy but I received Circus Fantasy a few days ago and I've been LOVING it! I got a 30ml bottle but I will order a 100ml bottle tonight or tomorrow. It's so good! It's sweet but there are enough floral notes to balance it out for me. Ever since I started wearing Guess Seductive I've been enoying vanilla scents, so the vanilla in Circus is *chef's kiss*! I'm so glad I tried it! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

I'll let you know how it goes down with Intimate Fantasy, lol. I'm also considering ordering Blissful Fantasy as it's a white floral scent and good golly, the notes listed on Fragrantica make me so happy. I just hope it's a good guess or else it's €20 down the drain :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I'm also considering ordering Curious. I think it's a safe bet, but I'm just not sure because I've been on a huge perfume haul this month and at some point enough is enough, lol. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Yay! I'm glad you ended up loving Circus Fantasy, I didn't think you would enjoy it because of the sweetness but it's great to see the opposite.  It's such a great scent.

Yes, I am very curious to see what your thoughts will be on Intimate Fantasy. The bottle on that one is very beautiful.

Blissful is very pretty, I think you would like, it's a lot more in the vein of elegant, very soft and sublte.

I know the feeling, it's so easy to get carried away with fragrances lol.  :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block