Tell me this isnt real (new Fantasy perfume)

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Brat said:

What’s her best perfume?  Seriously?

She has a lot of really great one's. 

In my opinion the top very best are Curious, Fantasy, Midnight, Circus, Island, Electric and both Private Shows.

If I had to pick one it would probably be Private Show VIP. It's a perfect balance of all her perfumes.

Naked Fantasy isn't anything special. It smells similar to Intimate, which I wasn't really a fan of. The peach note isn't really there, your nose has to be very well trained in order to perceive it. The bottle is very pretty in person though. It's her most elegant looking bottle to date.

@bitbitboi I'm still working on my ranks.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

In my opinion the top very best are Curious, Fantasy, Midnight, Circus, Island, Electric and both Private Shows.

If I had to pick one it would probably be Private Show VIP. It's a perfect balance of all her perfumes.

Naked Fantasy isn't anything special. It smells similar to Intimate, which I wasn't really a fan of. The peach note isn't really there, your nose has to be very well trained in order to perceive it. The bottle is very pretty in person though. It's her most elegant looking bottle to date.

The Circus Fantasy bottle is really cool.  I wouldn’t wear it lol but it would be cool to have a bottle 

• Love 1

Of course it's real, and this is old news already. And why do fans hate her perfume line so much? You're the only ones, the GP actually loves them. Even if you don't care about perfumes or you don't like knowing that Britney is not involved in their creation, there's a whole creative team behind all this and they're actually doing a decent job. At least learn to enjoy some good photography if you're that broke. Also do you even shower? Do you love to smell bad? Stop being embarrassing. Annnnd since 2004 we're basically getting TWO NEW PERFUMES PER YEAR on average so stop whining when you should already know that basic fact about your fave omg I can't with y'all :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Midnight said:

Midnight and Circus are always mentioned as some of the best... I think you also mentioned that Festive is good? And if the bottle looks that good I'd buy it as well!!

I can't wait to see that ranking!

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
18 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

It keeps selling out on amazon, I wanna try it.

It's kinda of a non event. Many perfume fans were excited about this one (me included) because of the name. There was expectation of something bold and unique but, there's not much here. This smells a lot like Intimate Fantasy. The peach note is very subtle almost undetectable, It's mostly just powdery vanilla. The bottle is very pretty though, it definitely outstands in the collection.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block