Tell me this isnt real (new Fantasy perfume)

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Of course it's real, and this is old news already. And why do fans hate her perfume line so much? You're the only ones, the GP actually loves them. Even if you don't care about perfumes or you don't like knowing that Britney is not involved in their creation, there's a whole creative team behind all this and they're actually doing a decent job. At least learn to enjoy some good photography if you're that broke. Also do you even shower? Do you love to smell bad? Stop being embarrassing. Annnnd since 2004 we're basically getting TWO NEW PERFUMES PER YEAR on average so stop whining when you should already know that basic fact about your fave omg I can't with y'all :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

This. And wasn’t it revealed that she actually owns her brand now including her perfumes? I swear there was a thread on this a few months ago yet whenever a new perfume is announced a lot of people whine about it. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: And she even recently acknowledged that she has her own perfume line :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
On 11/20/2022 at 12:58 AM, Midnight said:

It's kinda of a non event. Many perfume fans were excited about this one (me included) because of the name. There was expectation of something bold and unique but, there's not much here. This smells a lot like Intimate Fantasy. The peach note is very subtle almost undetectable, It's mostly just powdery vanilla. The bottle is very pretty though, it definitely outstands in the collection.

That still sounds good to me :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
On 11/20/2022 at 3:25 AM, Midnight said:

She has a lot of really great one's. 

In my opinion the top very best are Curious, Fantasy, Midnight, Circus, Island, Electric and both Private Shows.

If I had to pick one it would probably be Private Show VIP. It's a perfect balance of all her perfumes.

Naked Fantasy isn't anything special. It smells similar to Intimate, which I wasn't really a fan of. The peach note isn't really there, your nose has to be very well trained in order to perceive it. The bottle is very pretty in person though. It's her most elegant looking bottle to date.

@bitbitboi I'm still working on my ranks.

I agreed! She does have some great ones from the earlier line, like Curious, Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. I love Radiance and Prerogative too! 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 8:25 PM, Midnight said:

If I had to pick one it would probably be Private Show VIP. It's a perfect balance of all her perfumes.

It's funny you say that because that's the one that gave me a massive headache that lasted HOURS and made me oddly nauseous :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I wanted to like it so bad, but I genuinely think it's one of the most disgusting scents I have ever smelled in my entire life :trash_throw_away_recycle: It's insane how differently people perceive the same scent though :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I do enjoy Hidden Fantasy and I just ordered Intimate Fantasy and Circus Fantasy. I would also like to try Island Fantasy and My Prerogative Rave. I'm unsure about Midnight Fantasy, could go either way for me :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, mhally said:

It's funny you say that because that's the one that gave me a massive headache that lasted HOURS and made me oddly nauseous :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I wanted to like it so bad, but I genuinely think it's one of the most disgusting scents I have ever smelled in my entire life :trash_throw_away_recycle: It's insane how differently people perceive the same scent though :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I do enjoy Hidden Fantasy and I just ordered Intimate Fantasy and Circus Fantasy. I would also like to try Island Fantasy and My Prerogative Rave. I'm unsure about Midnight Fantasy, could go either way for me :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Really? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: I actually feel like it's one of her easiest to like.

It's funny that you mention Hidden Fantasy because we're literally sitting on polar opposites on this. I don't like that perfume :eyes_britney_laugh:I read people say it reminds them of Christmas but, I don't get that at all, I just get a synthetic orange smell. 

Let me know your thoughts on Intimate? I actually don't like that one ether :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Circus and Island smell amazing though, really fresh + citrusey smells.

Midnight smells amazing, it's very blueberry blubblegum powdery sweet. 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Really? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: I actually feel like it's one of her easiest to like.

It's funny that you mention Hidden Fantasy because we're literally sitting on polar opposites on this. I don't like that perfume :eyes_britney_laugh:I read people say it reminds them of Christmas but, I don't get that at all, I just get a synthetic orange smell. 

Let me know your thoughts on Intimate? I actually don't like that one ether :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Circus and Island smell amazing though, really fresh + citrusey smells.

Midnight smells amazing, it's very blueberry blubblegum powdery sweet. 

I don’t know, I remember being so convinced I would like it that I even ordered two bottles of it too! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: I eventually sold both of them to someone on the Dutch version of Craigslist. Hidden Fantasy is def not a fragrance I reach for often, though. I like white floral scents like Gabrielle by Chanel, J’Adore Infinissime by Dior, L’Eau D’Issey by Issey Miyake and Seductive by Guess. Sweet and outspoken scents are not my thing at all actually. Hidden Fantasy is one of the only sweet scents that I somewhat enjoy. It’s very much a Fall scent for me, it makes me want to cosy up and curl up on the couch with a hot cocoa, lmao :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: But I can’t spritz too much of that stuff or else I’ll get a headache from that one too :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: Circus Fantasy and Intimate Fantasy could very wel turn into flops for me too because I’m so picky, so who knows :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I think I would really enjoy Island Fantasy, however at the moment I can only order the body mist in the Netherlands :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: Alright, I’ll let you know how it all goes down! Could be a while though, the webshop takes 1-7 days to process orders:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, mhally said:

I don’t know, I remember being so convinced I would like it that I even ordered two bottles of it too! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: I eventually sold both of them to someone on the Dutch version of Craigslist. Hidden Fantasy is def not a fragrance I reach for often, though. I like white floral scents like Gabrielle by Chanel, J’Adore Infinissime by Dior, L’Eau D’Issey by Issey Miyake and Seductive by Guess. Sweet and outspoken scents are not my thing at all actually. Hidden Fantasy is one of the only sweet scents that I somewhat enjoy. It’s very much a Fall scent for me, it makes me want to cosy up and curl up on the couch with a hot cocoa, lmao :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: But I can’t spritz too much of that stuff or else I’ll get a headache from that one too :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: Circus Fantasy and Intimate Fantasy could very wel turn into flops for me too because I’m so picky, so who knows :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I think I would really enjoy Island Fantasy, however at the moment I can only order the body mist in the Netherlands :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: Alright, I’ll let you know how it all goes down! Could be a while though, the webshop takes 1-7 days to process orders:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Mmm yes, I have smelled those perfumes you mentioned and they are all nice smelling, very elegant if you ask me.

The perfume I think I'd pick as one of the best in my opioion would be Very Irresistible by Givenchy :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: such a beautiul rosey fresh scent, and also other perfumes that I though were nice as well are Yellow Diamonds by Versace and Coco Mademoiselle Chanel.

In terms of celeb perfumes I think Fame by Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian have been some of the best smelling ones.

In Britney's line I think Curious is the most floral she gets, (If I'm not mistaken :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: ) Curious is perhaps her most sophisticated smelling scent imo. In more recent times I think Blissful Fantasy gets close to smelling sophisticated versus the rest of her perfumes which do incline to smelling very sweet.

You know I am curious to know what your thoughts will be on Intimate. That perfume in particular to me smells animalic, grassy with borwn sugar. If we go by your taste in perfume from what you shared, I don't think you will like it. I also don't think you will like Circus, it's very powdery sweet and lemoney (or raspberry in some cases). I do love Circus though haha. 

I do love Island, it's a green, fresh watermelon scent. It's not overwhelmingly sweet but it is very weak in performance. 

Keep me updated :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block