P!nk Announces New Album ‘Trustfall’

Cqleb

On 11/19/2022 at 2:01 AM, jamesedward94 said:

Her music became so generic and forgettable after Truth About Love…

I miss the spunk and attitude she had. I don’t feel the fire anymore. She needs much better songs bc for almost a decade now she has sadly been boring. 

No... it's worse. I don't know what and why, but her songs sounds still so depressive and tired. She released only "sad" songs since her debut, but they were radio friendly. Then she probably released maybe 2 "happy" singles till now?

She just can't sing happy songs and enjoy them and that's I dislike her music because she is releasing only depressive sad songs. Why should I seeing clouds, if I enjoy sun from other artists? 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

No... it's worse. I don't know what and why, but her songs sounds still so depressive and tired. She released only "sad" songs since her debut, but they were radio friendly. Then she probably released maybe 2 "happy" singles till now?

She just can't sing happy songs and enjoy them and that's I dislike her music because she is releasing only depressive sad songs. Why should I seeing clouds, if I enjoy sun from other artists? 

Ehh…Get the Parted Started, Trouble, Stupid Girls, So What, True Love, Blow Me Once Last Kiss. She’s had plenty up upbeat, fun songs that were great. For almost a decade now it’s been “empowerment” anthems that are extremely forgettable. Her new single may be one of her worst to me. I want the 2000’s Pink back!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Ehh…Get the Parted Started, Trouble, Stupid Girls, So What, True Love, Blow Me Once Last Kiss. She’s had plenty up upbeat, fun songs that were great. For almost a decade now it’s been “empowerment” anthems that are extremely forgettable. Her new single may be one of her worst to me. I want the 2000’s Pink back!

It's soooo early 2000s. I can't remember any happy song since her Fanhauz....she just can't sing happy songs :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Irrelevant is not on the album, so f her, this was the **** you I'm better than the haters anthem..

I honestly feel like the marriage is dead,  cos of how many times their in therapy. 

But I feel given her childhood she doesn't want her kids to go through what she went through. 

I hate that we as a society refuse to normalize that not everybody gets that love story or true love,  pink I feel would be much happier divorced but she doesn't want to be a failed at marriage like her parents was.

I also think in today's society failure is no longer allowed in society. 

Perfection is the world's motto 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block