Britney outpeaked Selena and Pink's new singles

49 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Pink comes down to if the gp picks up on her music. Nobody is actually anticipating a pink release since 2012

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Pink will rise she usually gets a lot of radio play across the board. 

Nicely put. I mean after Beautiful Trauma (her last successful project), her only "hit" was Cover Me In Sunshine that took over TikTok and IG. What is more, P!nk relies more on the GP than an actual fanbase and she may reach higher positions on the chart after performances and promo and stuff. 

Also, take into consideration that Britney's song is with Elton, whose team did all they could do and Britney's song was actually anticipated and there was a buzz around because of all that stuff that is going on in her life, so both things were reported like in one article. I probably missed anything reported on P!nk :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Pink will do well regardless but she can do stronger if rca get her a strong radio deal and push( on, rhythmic,contemporary, top 40, adult)

Pink's Beautiful Trauma open 1 on billboard 200 with 408,000 ( 384,000 pure) sales : bundles for the tour definitely help

Pink's hurts 2b human open 1 on billboard 200 with 115,000 ( 95,000 pure) sales: no bundle plus she did tour

Pink album since missundaztood have always around 100,000-200,000 in sales sometimes lower but with singles and good live performances of thoses singles her album do well when it's all said in done

If she does what she did with the beautiful trauma era release tickets for a upcomming tour as part of the bundle she will probably sells up to ask as beautiful trauma first week sales( I don't billboard rules for ticket/tour bundles if it changed)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block