Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Act I and II are reportedly an acoustic album and Jay-Z collab

Jordan Miller

I have a theory that Beyonce is going to wait and release the visual album for Part 1 when they open up the window for voting for the Grammys.

She put it out so it could have a moment and get nominated and let the music speak for itself.  Then when voting is approaching she'll release the visuals so that it is a really strong reminder of her artistry and how well thought out the album is so that she is fresh in their minds so she can finally win her own Album of the Year award.  She wants that top prize.   At this point people are saying its Beyonce vs Adele again (even though 30 has come and gone without much looking back at it & I think Renaissance is a stronger album) but I think the visuals will then push her back into the forefront of conversation and get her the win.

15 hours ago, Brat said:

Thread title should be II and III? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
So we are getting an acoustic version of Break My Soul? 

Probably not. We thought Renaissance was gonna be a House album and it ended up being a collection of R&B styles from the 70’s to the 2000’s. So I’m thinking this “acoustic” album just means a similar retrospective but of acoustic (and probably blues and country) styles. 

i keep refreshing but really, I’ve begun withholding speculation as this era has shown she’s doing her thing, her way. We’ll get stuff when we get it 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block