Ava Max and Dua Lipa are the only ones keeping Britney era pop alive

You read that right. Our Albanian queens Ava Max and Dua Lipa are the only contemporaries keeping pop alive. The fact Ava continues to be slept on is shocking considering every song she drops is ear candy. I still haven’t listened to her new album as I’m respecting the release date, but apparently Weapons wasn’t the strongest choice for next single and I LOVE the song. I can’t wait to hear the rest. 

Ava Max’s releases remind me of when Britney first started. Ava does not have the sales, performances, iconic moments to back that up so I’m not talking about any of that before anyone tries to drag me. I’m talking solely the music. It’s infectiously and apologetically pop and that’s why I love her so much (even though this girl never tours) :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Dua’s FN was also such a huge moment and the best pop record any girl has released in who knows how long. 

Anyways stream 

• Love 2
On 11/18/2022 at 4:09 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You read that right. Our Albanian queens Ava Max and Dua Lípa.... It’s infectiously and apologetically pop and that’s why I love her so much (even though this girl never tours) :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Dua’s FN was also such a huge moment and the best pop record any girl has released in who knows how long. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block