These things would be indispensable on exhale

-put the thumbs down in reaction to a comment / thread , we have the thumbs up why not down 👎 :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

-delete a thread: it would be so nice if we could delete a thread that we posted, for example imagine that we posted a thread but that it quickly becomes obsolete or while we posted a useless or annoying thread it would be useful :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

-report a thread, i realized that it would be a good idea when a user had posted a hateful thread towards the children of britney, instead of identifying all the mods, it would be easier to click on an option to send a report notification to all mods including @Jordan Miller :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1

Thumbs down might bring the vibe down and I think Jordan and the mods want to keep it fun and light. Peaceful vibes. 

The idea of deleting threads we may not care for anymore is actually plausible and I like it. 

Everything is up to Jordan and the mods and I'm sure they will do what's best.

But new suggestions always are fun to share so that's cool and yeah I give you props.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block