OIDIA Tour appreciation thread

GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Love this thread! Thanks for sharing!"

Rachel Green Geller was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 10 points.

OIDIA Tour is extremely underrated around here.

It was her first world tour, the outfits were cute, she was dancing her *** off and she was a complete cutiepie.

Which outfit was your favorite?

What performance did you like the most?

Has anyone here been to the OIDIA tour? Can you share your experience.

Feel free to share your fave pics/gifs/videos from this tour.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnxpfoDL0C1qgyp7mo1_500.png

ً on Twitter: "britney spears on her oops i did it again tour, 2000  https://t.co/7Z2jEzCILn" / Twitter

BRITNEY SPEARS [Oops... I Did It Again World Tour]

http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9acdathNa1rbltbto1_500.gif

Oops!... I Did It Again Tour - The Britney Spears Community - BreatheHeavy  | Exhale

• Love 2

Such an underrated tour. Her energy, genuine happiness, and iconic “woos”. Ugh, take me back! 

My favorite performance/outfit was definitely “Don’t Go Knockin On My Door”, she just nailed it. spacer.png

spacer.png

I also loved the “OIDIA” encore and “What U See Is What U Get” was also a standout. Only Britney could pull off dancing on a ******** pole and then in a kitty T-shirt with bunny slippers in the same show. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Such an underrated tour. Her energy, genuine happiness, and iconic “woos”. Ugh, take me back! 

My favorite performance/outfit was definitely “Don’t Go Knockin On My Door”, she just nailed it. spacer.png

spacer.png

I also loved the “OIDIA” encore and “What U See Is What U Get” was also a standout. Only Britney could pull off dancing on a ******** pole and then in a kitty T-shirt with bunny slippers in the same show. 

What U See Is What U Get or Dont Go Knocking On My Door should've been singles :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

What U See Is What U Get or Dont Go Knocking On My Door should've been singles :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Yeah best two from the tour I think. DGKOMD was the unveiling of primeney IMO. And the WUSIWUG performance was just fun. Always liked that song. Her voice is best suited with cinematic music. WILTBM, lonely, Bombastic Love, Cinderella, overprotected DCR, WUSIWUG, Inside Out, etc. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.