Body questions thread!

Wendy Williams

I'm starting:

How many threads @GlitterRain create per day? Isn't he superhuman? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Why are here so many members who watching threads and never said anything?

Why still seems @Garrett James to be upset at everything?

@AmandaLick why are you so quiet in threads and so alive in chat window? Oh my, my baby don't be shy :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Please answer me :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:... and start ask more body questions at others! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
36 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

And I swear God that @GlitterRain is  @MoonstoneBlue who made thread about Britney's next bra colors, but it was such an embarrassing thread that he was ashamed to publish it under his own name :explainlol_stare_spin::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

@MoonstoneBlue are you @GlitterRain:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

What is up with your obsession with me though? Literally you have commented about me non stop. I’m none of the users that you have mentioned and if I were you, I would move along and stop worrying about how many threads I’m making. You’re going to be seeing a lot of me so I would recommend to get used to it :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1