This Day in Pop: 'Britney: In the Zone' ABC Special airs in 2003 (November 17)

abcspecial.jpg.1e24a77b6114dbd213298059a9fa5fb8.jpg004.jpg

On November 17, 2003, ABC aired a special called Britney: In the Zone where Britney performed some of the tracks from her fourth studio album, as well as some of her past hits. Between the performances, we saw a few clips behind the scenes where Britney talked about her music.

The setlist of the show, which was recorded in October, was:

• Toxic
  • Breathe on Me
  • Boys/I'm a Slave 4 U
  • (I Got That) Boom Boom (with Ying Yang Twins)
  • Everytime
  • ...Baby One More Time
  • Me Against the Music

tumblr_mxx5asi3791r3ty02o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

6Xcs.gif

That night she was also on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, performing Me Against the Music.

027E411.jpg

That day in the morning she also received her star on the Walk of Fame :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 7

Great Britney times when she was SERVING, DELIVERING AND FEEDING the children... :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

nowadays... well, keep on spinning in the same same same place, posting the same old pics... oh and not talking to your fans, gurl. 

Spoiler

yeah, today I'm so angry at her behaviour towards us... however I still support her. Hope there's no censorship in expressing feelings.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block