Which song & music video from the Femme Fatale era has more replay value?

Style.

spacer.png

I see a lot of you claiming this album has aged like fine… milk. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I’m pretty sure you’re still listening to it therefore I’m curious to know which song & music video from the Femme Fatale era has more replay value? 

I stan How I Roll. I’m playing it regularly. I also love Trip To Your Heart & Seal It With A Kiss - standouts! :bouncey: Music video wise I play Hold It Against Me but on mute. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 3

Yeah I don’t think it aged well. I still like it cause it’s Britney. Really enjoy it in summer too. But she sounds very distant from most tracks.

I like Till The World Ends, Don’t Keep Me Waiting and Trip To Your Heart best.

She sounds good on He About To Lose Me as well.

And surprisingly it does sound like she is into Gasoline but musically it didn’t really age well either.

Also I love this: 

• Like 1

Hold It Against Me has always sucked. Till the World Ends has no replay value because of how uninspired the chorus is. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I Wanna Go is the only one of the dance singles that's actually stood the test of time, and the music video is fun too. :bouncey:Criminal is cute, and so is the music video. :typing_keyboard_computer: As for the b-sides, most of them are listenable except for Big (Redacted) Bass and Don't Keep Me Waiting. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoyerabehling said:

hold it against me is the only one. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

This, but I’m talking strictly music videos. I don’t really like the FF music videos tbh.

• TTWE is mostly fine, except for Britney looking miserable and the body doubles I can’t not see anymore.
  • IWG - She looks like she’s having much more fun, but I’m not a fan of cheesy/corny funny music videos, and it’s kinda weird. Unpopular opinion, but I don’t like the intro either. 
  • Criminal, she looks to be enjoying more too, but parts of it just too cringe for me (the acting, the s** scenes are too much). It also just doesn’t really feel like a Britney video to me, like it’s too generic or something. 
  • Britney looks miserable in HIAM, but it kinda works with how unique and creative it is. And it’s weird in a good, dark way, not a cheesy, corny vibe like IWG. 

When it comes to singles, I overplayed HIAM and ruined it for myself. I Wanna Go has aged really poorly for me where it was one of my favorites, but now it doesn’t sound nearly as good as I remember. I still love TTWE, but Criminal takes the cake for me because it aged better and her vocals aren’t as processed. 

Since the album is such a specific, unique sound, I really love listening to it in whole versus listening to individual songs. It’s a great workout or summer album. The bonus tracks stand better on their own than the album tracks do, besides Criminal, imo. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s video edited, are you a new fan? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I never noticed it :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: to be honest most of my focus was always on vfeSi.gif

whatever his name is :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: and the other men in the underwear :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

that's why I picked it as my favorite video :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.