"AGUILERA" is the most nominated project at Grammy's ever by Xtina with 9 nominations in total

QueenIsTheX

7 minutes ago, Kand Dion said:

1 regular grammy and 7 latin grammy award noms. If you want to share information, at least do it right. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

you should. 

Best Latin Pop Album

AGUILERA — Christina Aguilera
Pasieros — Rubén Blades and Boca Livre
De Adentro Pa Afuera — Camilo
VIAJANTE — Fonseca
Dharma+ — Sebastián Yatra

Best Immersive Audio Album

Aguilera — Christina Aguilera
Divine Tides — Stewart Copeland and Ricky Kej
Memories … Do Not Open — The Chainsmokers
Picturing the Invisible — Focus 1 — Jane Ira Bloom
Tuvayhun — Beatitudes for a Wounded World — Nidarosdomens Jentekor and Trondheimsolistene

She produced some things on the album, so award will be giving to her as well if she win. But i dont know about this catergory what rules are about it. Anyway. Project in total has 9 noms.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, crazyasamuthafukka said:

Are you calling Christina fat, or are you saying Christina beat Britney? I don’t get it. Also Christina can take the awards, Britney will always eat Christina in sales. Always.

Maybe I should listen to this album once. I mean surely if it’s nominated for some awards there must be something good on it. Or is it just basic af

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block