Marina Reveals Her Record Label ‘Queenie Records LLC’

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

the album wasn't bad but the videos and the tour were so cheap you could tell she was about to be dropped by atlantic at any moment. i doubt she'll be able to invest much on projects with her own label...

Are you actually a fan? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Her tours have always been low budget. And VFT was not cheap by any means. It had more going on than the HTBAH video 

19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Are you actually a fan? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Her tours have always been low budget. And VFT was not cheap by any means. It had more going on than the HTBAH video 

I am a fan indeed. The Love + Fear Tour three years ago was 10 times better than the last one. I went to see her in London and she literally sang back to back for 1.5h with no outfit changes nor anything else. As much as that's more intimate and personal, that was a cheap *** production which didn't justify the £50+ price tag she asked for tickets. Considering that was an atlantic records production, imagine what she's gonna do on her own when she barely has 1 mil in the bank

2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I am a fan indeed. The Love + Fear Tour three years ago was 10 times better than the last one. I went to see her in London and she literally sang back to back for 1.5h with no outfit changes nor anything else. As much as that's more intimate and personal, that was a cheap *** production which didn't justify the £50+ price tag she asked for tickets. Considering that was an atlantic records production, imagine what she's gonna do on her own when she barely has 1 mil in the bank

I pay to hear her sing. I’ve seen her several times throughout several tours and she always does an incredible job. £50+ is beyond reasonable. I would gladly pay $100+ to see the same tour. L+F tour only had one outfit change so I’m confused what you’re referring to. She brought out some Pom poms and had a video playing in the background so idk how that added so much more value to the point that now her tours are cheap 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block