Which look did you prefer? GLAAD Awards or ESPY Awards

spacer.png

I’ve never seen this outfit/photo of Britney. I thought it was a outfit change after the GLAAD awards but it’s a different event. :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

sorry off topic…I like the GLAAD dress better but these are not my favorite overall looks on Britney. I wish she experimented more with makeup, hairstyles and fashion when she was working, but I’m sure her say in her looks were the only thing she could control. So if it made her feel pretty and safe, I respect it. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

I’ve never seen this outfit/photo of Britney. I thought it was a outfit change after the GLAAD awards but it’s a different event. :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

sorry off topic…I like the GLAAD dress better but these are not my favorite overall looks on Britney. I wish she experimented more with makeup, hairstyles and fashion when she was working, but I’m sure her say in her looks were the only thing she could control. So if it made her feel pretty and safe, I respect it. 

I’m 90% sure this was also the GLAAD awards 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.