First Britney invented round fragrance bottles, then Xtina comes and steals that! ugh I CANNOT

bitbitboi

1 hour ago, OneLife said:

The topics of conversation recently in this place are really...

Who cares what the perfume bottle looks like?? Isn't it the smell that matters?

If you're asking why anything on the surface matters, then you got the wrong music genre; and therefore, you're in the wrong forum.

Yes, the bottle also matters. As well as the pictures, and the package, and the quality of materials, and everything that makes this a product of consumption. Like pop music. Like Xtina, a pop singer.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I knew you'd appreciate this topic! You're Exhale's own perfumer haha

I actually get a lot of info about Britney's perfumes from you, since you seem to be very interested in them and own some... Whereas I never smelled ANY of them!! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I would actually buy every single one of them if I could, and I would love to have an opinion on each one and even rank them...

About this bottle in particular, I like it because it reminds me of Fantasy, but I do NOT like the red color in the sprayer, and I hate how they added her name in the "neck" of the bottle. And it's in red too! Such a tacky combination of colors.

Yesss I agree, that color combo is very tacky. It's actually the very thing that makes it uggo.

I have updates for you by the way. I finally got Blissful, Electric and Naked. I still need Intense and Sheer which are available but not in the size I want. 

Also send thoughts and prayers for my Radiance bottles which have started to expire :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

I'm gonna take pictures of my collection to share with you.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Yuki said:

Oh shut up !!! Britney didn’t invent the round perfume bottle you moron !

and cherry blossom ? I’m going to buy one just because you made such a stupid topic ! 

Yuki this is so rude, there's no need for the insults. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Xtina's new perfume is called "Cherry Noir" and it comes in a round bottle like Britney's "Fantasy"! The perfume doesn't even have cherry (the fruit, round) in it, it has cherry blossom (the flower)! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: She's coming for Britney's gig! Undo it!! MAKE IT A CUBE! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Fc3-Z0-FJWQAIGMKP.jpg

christina-aguilera-cherry-noir-eau-de-pa

122841_full.jpg

I'm the first one to defend Xtina from ignorant disrespectful GenZs who talk about her as if she were a wannabe but I cannot at her when it is even remotely Britney-related...

All her other perfume bottles look like this:

375x500.51350.jpg

That is ugly AF. That is more like her.

(you can see all the other bottles here:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

PS: It even has a puff sprayer like "Curious"!!
Cant Believe It Series 2 GIF by BBC Three

At least she wasn't bold enough to put crystals on it..... YET! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Really? This is petty AF plenty of celebs and brands have used the same round perfume bottles with similar design before Britney get over yourself. 

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Yesss I agree, that color combo is very tacky. It's actually the very thing that makes it uggo.

I have updates for you by the way. I finally got Blissful, Electric and Naked. I still need Intense and Sheer which are available but not in the size I want. 

Also send thoughts and prayers for my Radiance bottles which have started to expire :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

I'm gonna take pictures of my collection to share with you.

I would love to see those pictures! And you got THREE MORE?? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Aren't Radiance bottles big? They have so many "stones" on it, I can't imagine it in a small bottle... I guess you really love that scent!

PS: So you're a size queen, I see... :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I would love to see those pictures! And you got THREE MORE?? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Working on it right now :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: and yes I did, I did :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: There actually some of her best ones :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Aren't Radiance bottles big? They have so many "stones" on it, I can't imagine it in a small bottle... I guess you really love that scent!

They are, I actually own three sizes of those. 1 Radiance in 1oz and two Cosmic Radiance in 1.7 and 3.3oz, there actually her biggest bottle and the heaviest.

I did, the scent was beautiful but there going bad, it's starts to smell rancid :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: only those though and Curious but I expected that. 

PS: So you're a size queen, I see... :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Working on it right now :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: and yes I did, I did :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: There actually some of her best ones :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

They are, I actually own three sizes of those. 1 Radiance in 1oz and two Cosmic Radiance in 1.7 and 3.3oz, there actually her biggest bottle and the heaviest.

I did, the scent was beautiful but there going bad, it's starts to smell rancid :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: only those though and Curious but I expected that. 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

What?? I didn't know perfumes could go "rancid"... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I can't wait for the pictures!

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

What?? I didn't know perfumes could go "rancid"... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I can't wait for the pictures!

Those did :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: but I think it may have to do with the seller I bought them from. Maybe they didn't keep them stored propperly.

Done check your dm :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

At least it have different name :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Why tf have every Britney perfume the same bottle? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Due to Britney's high success with Fantasy, they release flankers in order to keep the product interesting and the publics interest.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block