First Britney invented round fragrance bottles, then Xtina comes and steals that! ugh I CANNOT

bitbitboi

Xtina's new perfume is called "Cherry Noir" and it comes in a round bottle like Britney's "Fantasy"! The perfume doesn't even have cherry (the fruit, round) in it, it has cherry blossom (the flower)! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: She's coming for Britney's gig! Undo it!! MAKE IT A CUBE! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Fc3-Z0-FJWQAIGMKP.jpg

christina-aguilera-cherry-noir-eau-de-pa

122841_full.jpg

I'm the first one to defend Xtina from ignorant disrespectful GenZs who talk about her as if she were a wannabe but I cannot at her when it is even remotely Britney-related...

All her other perfume bottles look like this:

375x500.51350.jpg

That is ugly AF. That is more like her.

(you can see all the other bottles here:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

PS: It even has a puff sprayer like "Curious"!!
Cant Believe It Series 2 GIF by BBC Three

At least she wasn't bold enough to put crystals on it..... YET! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Content Curators

I've never smelled any of Xtinas perfumes (though I'd like to) I don't think I've ever ran into any of them :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: (no shade just truth) 

This bottle is ugly, it looks cheap (even on the video) the box itself is also sooo ugly.

I do see a little similarity with the midnight bottle but, not in a way where I would be immediately reminded at first sight. It kinda reminds me more of other perfume bottles like Shakira's for example. 

By the way one of my least favorite smelling perfumes by Britney is Fantasy in Bloom which has the cherry blossom note. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

I've never smelled any of Xtinas perfumes (though I'd like to) I don't think I've ever ran into any of them :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: (no shade just truth) 

This bottle is ugly, it looks cheap (even on the video) the box itself is also sooo ugly.

I do see a little similarity with the midnight bottle but, not in a way where I would be immediately reminded at first sight. It kinda reminds me more of other perfume bottles like Shakira's for example. 

By the way one of my least favorite smelling perfumes by Britney is Fantasy in Bloom which has the cherry blossom note. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I knew you'd appreciate this topic! You're Exhale's own perfumer haha

I actually get a lot of info about Britney's perfumes from you, since you seem to be very interested in them and own some... Whereas I never smelled ANY of them!! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I would actually buy every single one of them if I could, and I would love to have an opinion on each one and even rank them...

About this bottle in particular, I like it because it reminds me of Fantasy, but I do NOT like the red color in the sprayer, and I hate how they added her name in the "neck" of the bottle. And it's in red too! Such a tacky combination of colors.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.