Underrated beautyney moment

GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Love this thread and your positivity! Thanks for making this thread!"

Rachel Green Geller was awarded the badge 'Kindness' and 15 points.

I know 2011ney was clearly not Britney's best version of herself. 

But let's talk about how GORGEOUS she looked in I Wanna Go music video.

Love the outfit, the Avril Lavigne hair vibes and this is how smokey eyes are done to look good. SHE WAS SERVING FACE!!!

Pin on people

AbsoluteBritney.com | Britney-Galaxy.com // Fansite absolutely about Britney  Spears - Leading in daily Pop Princess News, Media, Rumours, Pictures and  more ... | » Britney Spears music video “I Wanna Go” reaches

tumblr_mglwliv8ml1ransioo1_500.gif

POLL): Which music video does Britney look the best? - Page 2 - The Britney  Spears Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Do you agree? What's your favorite 2011ney look?

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Tbh I loved the FF era while it was happening but always knew something was off because she didn’t seem to be enjoying herself. Looking back, it really was just sad. Her eyes always looked sad. And her makeup artist for the FF tour…they should’ve been working for Cirque Du Soleil.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block