Britney says "go" before a London date TTWE encore..listen ..and why?

I was at this date I'm sure.. london 24th August 2018 ..02 arena ..I had a few drinks but I've never noticed this..she says "go" right before till the world end starts  0:58

My question is why?? 

To let the band know?

To let soundboard know? 

To tell the dancers their ready to go out? 

Its after a blackened drum beat so i presume it's to let everyone know i suppose? ..

Thoughts?

Maybe its the updated 2018 'remixed remained still iconic' version of "go up..go..GO UP!!":gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:(You either get that reference or you don't)

I've just noticed it with my amazing headphones :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I can't wait for Britneys book she's so mysterious..i hope it goes back from 2008 onwards 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, fays1 said:

She is, but not because she said go on a mic

No..I'm talking about the mysterious behind the scenes of a tour she originally didnt want to do and somehow made the most of it..how she coped and what were the strategies involved to pull of such a sell out worldwide tour.. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

It takes a lot of strength to be britney spears and I'm eager to know how she felt during this time

3 minutes ago, Richie said:

how was it? the energy of the crowd seems amazing 

It was truly incredible. My whole section stood up and danced the entire show (and I think the rest of the venue was the same). The girls behind me even filled in Madonna's part on MATM. And Britney was honestly on fire the entire night. I still can remember my excitement when she "reappeared" just before TTWE

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block