Britney posts a Meghan Markle quote about setting boundaries

Cqleb

She’s going to get so much backlash for this, purely because so much of UK media hates Meghan Markle. 

I think what Meg said is correct. I think we’re all, especially girls, conditioned to be polite and accommodating when we’re young.  So when someone is assertive and places boundaries, they’re rude, unhinged, a b!itch, aggressive, ect. When in reality, it takes self awareness and courage to advocate for yourself and put your needs first in situations. Britney set her boundaries and her family are demonizing her for it. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

LOVE Meghan, the haters can continue seething. Also i'm from the UK, it is pretty 50/50. It is mostly the racists and the British media that dislike Meghan.

If she wasn't a POC she wouldn't have had much backlash.

This. The media were treating her like the next Diana, but worse.

It's quite clear Harry did not want the same treatment for his wife that ultimately killed his mother... Which is why they quit and moved. 

I've always been Team Harry and Megan, I absolutely hate the snobby attitude here in the UK towards them. Kate fell in line and is Miss Goodie.... Props to Megan for standing for what she believes in.... i.e not racism :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This. The media were treating her like the next Diana, but worse.

It's quite clear Harry did not want the same treatment for his wife that ultimately killed his mother... Which is why they quit and moved. 

I've always been Team Harry and Megan, I absolutely hate the snobby attitude here in the UK towards them. Kate fell in line and is Miss Goodie.... Props to Megan for standing for what she believes in.... i.e not racism :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Exactly! They did the right.

Ugh can't stand Kate.

I can see the racists cropping up here with their vile hate comments, probably because they are not happy with their own lives.

Lol - “if you hate Meghan you’re racist” - such a lazy way to deflect from VALID reasons why she is insufferable. And making baseless claims that members are racist because they don’t agree with you should be against the forum rules. 

Anyway - here are a few reasons why Meghan is insufferable: 

Flys around in private jets while preaching and guilt tripping people about the environment 

Presents herself as the girl next door while she lives an extremely extravagant lifestyle 

Gains fame and tremendous wealth and status from the Royal family while attacking them and providing vague and unbstantiated references to being racially vilified 

Furious that her children won’t get HRH status despite not wanting to be a working Royal (you can’t have it both ways) 

Countless claims of bullying from staff that worked for her over the years with many leaving due to how harshly she has treated them. This is accompanied with evidence by Kensington Palace communications secretary as she displayed “totally unacceptable” behavior.

Pretending she didn’t know anything about the Royal family prior to meeting Harry. 

She’s very much hated by the majority of Brits and others in Commonwealth countries. 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Lol - “if you hate Meghan you’re racist” - such a lazy way to deflect from VALID reasons why she is insufferable. And making baseless claims that members are racist because they don’t agree with you should be against the forum rules. 

Anyway - here are a few reasons why Meghan is insufferable: 

Flys around in private jets while preaching and guilt tripping people about the environment 

Presents herself as the girl next door while she lives an extremely extravagant lifestyle 

Gains fame and tremendous wealth and status from the Royal family while attacking them and providing vague and unbstantiated references to being racially vilified 

Furious that her children won’t get HRH status despite not wanting to be a working Royal (you can’t have it both ways) 

Countless claims of bullying from staff that worked for her over the years with many leaving due to how harshly she has treated them. This is accompanied with evidence by Kensington Palace communications secretary as she displayed “totally unacceptable” behavior.

Pretending she didn’t know anything about the Royal family prior to meeting Harry. 

She’s very much hated by the majority of Brits and others in Commonwealth countries. 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Quite frankly YOU are insufferable and are nothing but a relentless troll.

Meghan has done more good for numerous charities than you ever would and she actually inspires people.

She has been doing charity work long before being with Prince Harry.

It just sounds like you're a prude and extremely hateful.

Also don't act like NUMEROUS celebrities preach about wanting to save the environment and take private jets and spends millions unecessarily.

You sure as hell would speak up if you are SUICIDAL and being refused help. You also speak up on racism. Speaking up is brave and not 'insufferable', I genuinely believe your comments are disgusting and you're just a hateful bitter person.

You're not even British, how an earth can you say she's hated by the 'majority'? You literally are deluded and you often think your opinion is the only valid one.

She's furious? Do you personally know her like you also personally know Britney?

My god you are beyond delusional. There is obvious racism undertones with hatred towards Meghan.

Meghan is resilient and gives other people of colour hope and strength. Clearly you're not a person of colour or ever faced racism, that is pretty clear from your disgusting racist undertones.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

LOVE Meghan, the haters can continue seething. Also i'm from the UK, it is pretty 50/50. It is mostly the racists and the British media that dislike Meghan, pretty much the whole of the younger generation, POC and non-racists love Meghan.

If she wasn't a POC she wouldn't have had much backlash.

I have no opinions on royals or royal life tbh but I have no problem with Meghan. 
I have to laugh at Piers Morgan and Megyn Kelly always aboard the hate train though. Like who has cared about Megyn Kelly since Britney ended her with If You Seek Amy. 
And Piers calling her a spoiled brat when he is forever carrying on like one. Both seem to take Markle’s success too personally :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1