Aaron Carter

who was ac really like as a person? im seeing these accounts on twitter dedicated to talking about him 24/7, youtube channels talking about him. i'll be honest when id watch his instagram lives he'd come off as a ******* even when talking to Melanie he was mean to her and controling. i cant say Nick & Angel's words about aaron are false him being a sweet guy i never met aaron. i can only go off my own judgement. i dont think hes evil or deserved to die some people are saying good riddance because their theory is he cheated his fans and abused his animals. any ac fans here to tell me facts not conspiracy theories?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block