Trisha Paytas Tweets About Britney

Cqleb

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, Korb said:

I think Trisha has an unhealthy obsession with Britney not disimilar to many here:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I don't find her to be a genuine fan. I think she wants to be Britney but like, in the creepiest way possible.

The way she copies everything down to the doors of her home. It’s just too much but who am I to judge? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Alexa, play Cinderella by Trisha Paytas. 

• Haha 3

Trisha is a Britney stan. And she can be messy as hell. I like Trisha but I think she’s trying to get Britney’s attention, whether it’s good or bad. She’s basically saying the same thing Britney hated Selena for saying hahaha and we all know what happened next. Trisha is such a messy one for this. She KNOWS what she’s doing :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Now Trisha needs to recreate the now infamous Selena photo 

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, MikeHunt said:

Trisha is a Britney stan. And she can be messy as hell. I like Trisha but I think she’s trying to get Britney’s attention, whether it’s good or bad. She’s basically saying the same thing Britney hated Selena for saying hahaha and we all know happened next. Trisha is such a messy one for this. She KNOWS what she’s doing :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Now Trisha needs to create the now infamous Selena photo 

Hide contents

spacer.png

Don’t you dare put that out into the universe cause you know she will :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Korb said:

I think Trisha has an unhealthy obsession with Britney not disimilar to many here:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I don't find her to be a genuine fan. I think she wants to be Britney but like, in the creepiest way possible.

I was going to say, she wouldn't be the only one by a long chalk.

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Trisha is a Britney stan. And she can be messy as hell. I like Trisha but I think she’s trying to get Britney’s attention, whether it’s good or bad. She’s basically saying the same thing Britney hated Selena for saying hahaha and we all know what happened next. Trisha is such a messy one for this. She KNOWS what she’s doing :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Now Trisha needs to recreate the now infamous Selena photo 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

This. How weird for her to think she's relevant enough to provoke a reaction out of an already traumatised person for attention.... While claiming to be a "fan". 

Ew. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block