Does Beyoncé owe any of her success to Destiny’s Child?

• Content Curators

I'm pretty sure they must get something from the streams or whatever :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: but as in if you're asking if Bey gives them free money just because they were in DC, I highly doubt it. Besides Kelly and Michelle have (less fame) successful careers so they don't need it. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm pretty sure they must get something from the streams or whatever :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: but as in if you're asking if Bey gives them free money just because they were in DC, I highly doubt it. Besides Kelly and Michelle have (less fame) successful careers so they don't need it. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

It just seems that if there were no DC, there would be no Beyoncé :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

When she dropped Crazy In Love, she could of tanked but she didn't. This proved that in fact she was a natural born superstar. Beyonce is a force of nature, she can't be stopped + with the determination she has, she was going to happen one way or another. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Not you quoting me before I had the chance to edit it :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
22 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It just seems that if there were no DC, there would be no Beyoncé :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

When she dropped Crazy In Love, she could of tanked but she didn't. This proved that in fact she was a natural born superstar. Beyonce is a force of nature, she can't be stopped + with the determination she has, she was going to happen one way or another.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
Just now, Midnight said:

When she dropped Crazy In Love, she could have tanked but she didn't. This proved that in fact she was a natural born superstar. Beyonce is a force of nature, she can't be stopped + with the determination she has, she was going to happen one way or another.

Not you re posting the conversation as if it didn’t happen spacer.png

• Haha 1

Idk because I don’t feel like she ever needed destiny child. Like it’s been clear from the jump Beyoncé was the best performer on stage and singer, the other girls were kinda holding her back tbh. They didn’t offer anything to the table Beyoncé couldn’t do herself. She’s been able to accomplish so much more without them and I mean way back in the beginning of her career when she first went solo and was getting (mostly subpar) movie roles, her role in dream girls will forever be iconic!

their only contribution was honestly making Beyoncé look better and standout more, I’m certain Matthew Knowles set that up by design tho also girl groups were huge in the 90s so that also helped her in terms of popularity and longevity 

Uhm yes? Of course she does. It’s where she got her start. And where she first found success. Bootylicious, survivor, bills bills bills, bug a boo, say my name… all iconic songs that are DESTINYS CHILD. And tbh I love that beyonce frequently shows her beginnings so much love. Because those DC songs are iconic as ****. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block