Ava Max delivers amazing performance at the 2022 EMA’s

GlitterRain

4 hours ago, petermaxforreal said:

I got excited but it was far from amazing.

I do listen to her music but this was my first time watching her perform live and I can see how she still manages to fail

= this performance would be the same without her on stage

She has bad control in voice and can't hit long notes. I'm not shading her, but she is really overrated from people. Only thing what "saving" her from career flop are producers/DJs and songwriters.

This EMA’s was trash…so were the VMA’s. Almost all performances were forgettable. Bebe Rexha was good but it was mostly bc of the staging and how popular the song is currently. I love the One Republic song but their performance was been there done that. I don’t understand why Taylor was there and didn’t perform. It’s frustrating when artists get huge and just stop giving live tv performances that fans would love. 

• Super Mods
Just now, jamesedward94 said:

This EMA’s was trash…so were the VMA’s. Almost all performances were forgettable. Bebe Rexha was good but it was mostly bc of the staging and how popular the song is currently. I love the One Republic song but their performance was been there done that. I don’t understand why Taylor was there and didn’t perform. It’s frustrating when artists get huge and just stop giving live tv performances that fans would love. 

I thought Bebe’s performance was meh! Ava’s was way better! I love I’m Good though. It’s such a good song :bouncey:

• Super Mods
Just now, Soysaucechicken08 said:

This reminds me of dua lipa in the beginning stages of future nostalgia era not amazing but not bad. Dua isn’t anything amazing but much better from practice so hopefully this girl can put in the work also. 

Same. She’s getting more attention now than she did in the last few years. Her songs get a lot of radio play and she’s getting bigger budgets for her performances! Her Dua moment is going to happen soon :bouncey:

50 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I thought Bebe’s performance was meh! Ava’s was way better! I love I’m Good though. It’s such a good song :bouncey:

I liked the atmosphere and staging of Bebe’s performance the most. It felt grand. Ava just doesn’t have much stage presence in my opinion. Would’ve been better if she started with the newer less popular song and then transitioned to The Motto.

Also, if Taylor and maybe Sam Smith could’ve given performances the show would’ve been so much better. Throw in Harry, Beyonce, or Adele and it would’ve been great. It just didn’t have any heavy hitters and was so forgettable to me. 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

The fact that we live in a world where average vocals and simple strutting down a catwalk while backup dancers perform a mediocre choreographed routine is considered "amazing". :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

On another note, I can't believe the EMAs are still a thing. Haven't watched it in 11 years. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

She did amazing :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

Hold up…no. Dua Lipa SLAYS her performances. This…the vocals were great. Choreography? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: Lady Gaga SLAYS. Beyoncé SLAYS. Shakira SLAYS. JLo SLAYS. Normani KILLS. A Rihanna performance would top this let’s be real. 

And Queen Ava sings live and without a pre recorded vocal track unlike Beyoncé :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block