All That with Aaron Carter, Justin Timberlake, and Jamie Lynn Spears (2002)

Ya’ll will probably hate this bc of JL but I was watching this clip to see Aaron Carter and completely forgot that Jamie Lynn was a cast member on All That! AND her scene with Justin Timberlake. So much nostalgia with this show. Since this was 2002, I wonder if Justin and Britney had just broken up at this point :( 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

All That was pretty much how she got her own Nickelodeon show. So sad seeing this clip.

Somewhere in a parallel universe Britney and Justin stayed together, nothing bad ever happened to Brit, and she is the happiest person in the world!

And there’s so few controversies we have nothing to discuss on exhale :) 

All is perfect la la la 

9 hours ago, katiespears said:

Somewhere in a parallel universe Britney and Justin stayed together, nothing bad ever happened to Brit, and she is the happiest person in the world!

And there’s so few controversies we have nothing to discuss on exhale :) 

All is perfect la la la 

Wait who is Ali?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block