Who’s more iconic: Kim Petras or Ava Max

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Ava Max is the industries next Dua Lipa! It took Dua a bit to make it big. Ava keeps bringing hits and they get a lot of success on the radio. Her big break is coming :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Her big break is coming? Ava Max already had a big break when she released Sweet But Psycho, but since then everything is going slowly. Ava Max (or her team) really needs to step up their game if she really wants to become big. Her era's are messy, all her songs are bops but also very much look a like. The cheap wigs are starting to get annoying too.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Her big break is coming? Ava Max already had a big break when she released Sweet But Psycho, but since then everything is going slowly. Ava Max (or her team) really needs to step up their game if she really wants to become big.  All her songs are bops, but also very much look a like. The cheap wigs are starting to get annoying too.

I mean, she’s going to gain much more commercial success soon. I say in another year, she will be opening for a very large artist and then go on her own solo tour. Similar to Dua Lipa’s career.  Her music is just too good and she has so many bops! It’s clear that you don’t like her but she is a very talented artist. 

3 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

She sings, she dances, she plays piano, she writes her songs… Her talent is not up for judgment! If you don’t like her that’s OK, but it doesn’t mean she’s not talented.

I'm not saying that she is not talented (in any thing), but she is not EXTREMELY talented. EXTREMELY talented are people like Mariah Carey in whole 90s (singing, songwriting), Whitney Houston with singing techniques. Ava is mediocre singer who really needs improve her technique of singing, because she has bad control in voice and can't hit long notes.

Just now, GlitterRain said:

I mean, she’s going to gain much more commercial success soon. I say in another year, she will be opening for a very large artist and then go on her own solo tour. Similar to Dua Lipa’s career.  Her music is just too good and she has so many bops! It’s clear that you don’t like her but she is a very talented artist. 

See, thats where you are wrong. I actually like Ava Max, but her era's are just too messy. 

Both artists are similar but I would argue that Kim is wayyyyy more iconic!

Kim is one of the best trans role models in the music industry.

Kims songs are bold and make statements, unlike Ava's which are kinda generic club songs.

Kim writes all her songs, Ava only co-writes on a few tracks.

Kim  is a collaborative queen and joins forces with Sam Smith, Charli XCX, Kygo, MAX and others.

Shes the only, or at least one of the few, artists to release halloween album

Kim is funny af - in interview and in concert.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block