Nicki Minaj, Maluma and Myriam Fares’ new single “Tukoh Taka” for the #WorldCup2022 will be released this Friday

No country in the world fulfills all their human rights! 💀Every pop star performed in Paris (France want to ban hijabs); Also in Dubai(plenty of people from the rest of Asia forced to work with passports taken from them); Every pop star performed in the USA (women rights are, as we speak, being taken from them). If I were you, I will hold everybody accountable, not just Nicki Minaj! :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I can’t wait for when the World Cup stadium lights up in PINK for 1 min, then it goes pitch black with a single focused and the commentator says ‘please welcome to the stadium, global superstar Nicki Minaj’; Nicki walks in and the crowd goes crazy! :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block