What Britney Spears Song would you play at your wedding?

I got married in 2021

During the preceremony I had light music playing and included "thinking about you" from bomt

During the reception we played toxic (where I also pulled a muscle in my back dancing too hard) and gimme more later in the night

We did use Ed sheerans perfect as our first dance tho

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Oooops I Did It Again on my any other than 1st wedding because I am goofy like that :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Gimme More later, like after the first dance or something :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

The first dance would be either Just Luv Me :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: or Hold On Tight :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: or whatever my partner would want to 'cuz I am good like that 

You go girl and make ya man happy :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block