ICONIC: Britney's Prerogative Fragrance Advertising Appreciation Thread [Video's Embedded]

x.rox

13 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Quite creepy if we think about the concept that team co chose, about voyeurism, sado, security cameras... 

because during that time she was being watched by them with cameras even in her room, now it seems like a fetish of her sad reality

spacer.png

Yeah I mean when you put it like that, it is very eerie. That being said, I think we can appreciate her execution of it nonetheless?! Like, she killed it. But yes, being aware where and when this came from is warranted too. 

I do think we can appreciate her art that she delivered during the conservatorship. She did bust her azz off even if she wasn’t fully “in” it. She still made the effort and delivered for her fandom which I think given her circumstances is very admirable.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

I was pleasantly shocked when this came out. Pure prime Britney. And it proves she can turn it on if she wants. Same with private show commercial 

Out of curiosity did this marketing campaign for the fragrance happen around the same time as the Domination Vegas announcement or plans? I just thought (lightbulb) the look she served is very Domination-esque marketing. I guess I could look it up but I’m such a lazy f.uck. Lol. Do u know?

Just now, MIKE_INT said:

She looked freaking HOT in that commercial, that latex outfit, split on a bed ... DAMN !

I wish this was a full music video, some **** electro-pop song

We can dream haha

YES YES YES AND YES! The concept would make for a F’ing HOT slayage music video. And I’ve always thought Britney doing a track to an electro instrumental like the one used in the main/first video would be so LIT!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Quite creepy if we think about the concept that team co chose, about voyeurism, sado, security cameras... 

because during that time she was being watched by them with cameras even in her room, now it seems like a fetish of her sad reality

spacer.png

How do we know Britney didn't know she was being watched? My Prerogative is about whether people can handle the truth. Maybe she cleverly plopped that concept in her creative endeavours. After all, it isn't like Team Con is some kind of creative genius that came up with all her artistry after 2007. Britney was always to some degree part of the creative process and collaboration with her creative team.

Something to think about.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Does it smell nice?

It’s definitely more on the feminine side, but it smells delicious and has great staying power for a cheap perfume.  I usually wear it when I’m alone for a nice pick-me-up.  It’s also more of a winter scent—has a sweet vanilla coffee smell to it.  Prerogative RAVE is similar, but even more on the feminine side IMO.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

How do we know Britney didn't know she was being watched? My Prerogative is about whether people can handle the truth. Maybe she cleverly plopped that concept in her creative endeavours. After all, it isn't like Team Con is some kind of creative genius that came up with all her artistry after 2007. Britney was always to some degree part of the creative process and collaboration with her creative team.

Something to think about.

This. You’re right it’s very plausible the concept was Britney’s or she had some input. I mean, she gave us hints of all the things that were happening to her through her media didn’t she? Omg. New conspiracy theory: the marketing concept videos for Prerogative were messages that Britney knew she was being recorded and watched! Omgggg if that were true she’s a F’ing genius! 

• Love 1
Just now, x.rox said:

This. You’re right it’s very plausible the concept was Britney’s or she had some input. I mean, she gave us hints of all the things that were happening to her through her media didn’t she? Omg. New conspiracy theory: the marketing concept videos for Prerogative were messages that Britney knew she was being recorded and watched! Omgggg if that were true she’s a F’ing genius! 

***it’s probably unlikely but one can dream…

1 minute ago, Exhaolic said:

She looked effin' GORGEOUS!!!! 

tumblr_phjbji4aFg1w48wlho4_400.gif

tumblr_pbyssyYNds1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_pbyspiC56v1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Better than most MVs we got since her drunktard father stepped in and ruined her life tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Just looked at the release dates. It was post-Glory. In the 20 minute audio Britney put on YouTube this year, she stated she got her confidence back with Glory. And I think we can speculate then, that the reason she looks so fierce and serving us pure perfection in this marketing campaign, is that she indeed had her confidence returning to her and it shows IMO

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.