my brother hates me

GarrettJames

so today is my little brother's 27th birthday but he refuses to speak to me :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: We are two years apart he was born in 1995 i was 93 and our birthdays are the month of November. Ive tried many times reaching out to my brother through social media. I even went to his house in July to apologize. he told me to go away. He and I lost our big brother due to a **** overdose in May. My brother's mad at me because i betrayed him. I felt for many years since childhood we had no connection. he's mad because i told his best friend and the mother of his daughter his business from when he was a teenager. he did something illegal i wont go into detail on what he did cause theres no need to repeat tbh. but since february hes been very angry hes cussed me out, threatened to hit me and said im dead to him and wished death to me. I honestly am heartbroken I lost two brothers i cried to my therapist about this. nine months we been fighting weve never had a fight for that long in our 26 years as brothers? should i just cut him off for good? ps- ive tried numerous times telling him i want our relationship to be better, let him borrow money, defended him against his crazy ex abusive ex baby mama. it just saddens me today i cant say HBD to my lil bro :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block