Do we love that Britney is a bad *****??

I’m a Libra goddess queen of balance and even now and then I crack and smack at people in my head. Like when someone holds a door for me, I float like an Angel biting my lip and unbuttoning my pants and sure enough we hook up in the bathroom or car. Britney however will call it like it is and I admire that. I’m more of a ***ual introvert but having extroverted thoughts. 

Yeah Fe deserves her dragging for still being friends with Britney’s evil family. I can’t stand when a family member refuses to see someone who has abused, ******** or even forcefully humped someone. YOU need to cut them out of your life!!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, HIM said:

I’m a Libra goddess queen of balance and even now and then I crack and smack at people in my head. Like when someone holds a door for me, I float like an Angel biting my lip and unbuttoning my pants and sure enough we hook up in the bathroom or car. Britney however will call it like it is and I admire that. I’m more of a ***ual introvert but having extroverted thoughts. 

Yeah Fe deserves her dragging for still being friends with Britney’s evil family. I can’t stand when a family member refuses to see someone who has abused, ******** or even forcefully humped someone. YOU need to cut them out of your life!!

I appreciate you commenting and sharing your thoughts 

• Love 1

the only time ive seen her speak her mind where she sounded bl**t was chaotic i think she was bitter of the breakup with justin. she said once "im tell you like it is" but on her IG she says shes a sensitive person. even on x factor she was harsh tbh yeah some went on there to "sing" for her but she came off as mean even my sister said shes a *****. 

Mean Taylor Swift GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block