Do we love that Britney is a bad *****??

She be talking her **** n she really really GIVES NO ****SΒ :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:.

I'm learning along with all of us more about her personality and she's definitely southern. They keep it real.Β 

I just love her expressing herself, while I don't agree with the Selena, Xtina, Fe and Tish drags I respect her opinion. She's entitled to it.Β 

She's a bad bish y'all πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…

Do we love this new Britney era?Β 

Discuss.

britney spears dancing GIF by Vevo

• Love 4

Tbh out of all the people you mentioned Fe is the one that deserve her a.s.s draggedΒ Nene Leakes GIF

Fe was a bit.ch with Britney in the past and now that Britney is free and Fe can't earn sh.it off of her, she's acting all good and she wants to force herself in Britney's life...

How convenientΒ :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

And againΒ i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

But yeah, I love that she says whatever is on her mind, however I don't think this is a badass Britney. This is an angered Britney!

BlackoutNey was badass thoΒ Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Tbh out of all the people you mentioned Fe is the one that deserve her a.s.s draggedΒ Nene Leakes GIF

Fe was a bit.ch with Britney in the past and now that Britney is free and Fe can't earn sh.it off of her, she's acting all good and she wants to force herself in Britney's life...

How convenientΒ :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

And againΒ i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

But yeah, I love that she says whatever is on her mind, however I don't think this is a badass Britney. This is an angered Britney!

BlackoutNey was badass thoΒ Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports

You slayed me with this commentΒ :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Simply JayTawndre... said:

Β 

Yaasss king!!!! Ily ❀️

Stream 'If Jesus Was a Rockstar ' by Kim Petras, produced by Max Martin (Circus, BOMT, Oops) :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: out now! ✨

Β 

omg I love Kim but... what is this?! Better she should've release Problematique album... this is way to much basic and repetitive... Max Martin, yet again, doing the same bubblegum basic ish.

I do!Β 

Im a fan since 1998 and she has always been like this specially in the 2005-06 years.

She always plays nice because well she is a nice person but when she cracks she cracks! And I like that about her. While everyone is trying to act perfect on IG she is just real!

She is a Sagittarius after all, and Sags tend to say truths people don't like to hear, they are just like that, they are honest people who dont care about saying in your face what bothers them or what they think is wrong and that is something people dont like. They hate lies and liars and have no issue in calling out your BS.Β Β 

Im a fire sign too so maybe thats why I understand her lashing on IG so much, I pretty much the same lol

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Simply JayTawndre... said:

She be talking her **** n she really really GIVES NO ****SΒ :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:.

I'm learning along with all of us more about her personality and she's definitely southern. They keep it real.Β 

I just love her expressing herself, while I don't agree with the Selena, Xtina, Fe and Tish drags I respect her opinion. She's entitled to it.Β 

She's a bad bish y'all πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…

Do we love this new Britney era?Β 

Discuss.

britney spears dancing GIF by Vevo

What does those ***** mean?Β 

We are talking about Beep song from PCD?

9 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Mmmhmm I don't think she's being a "bad *****" in the concept itself... I think she's being angry and wanting revenge... which is fine.

Β 

BUT PLEASE BRITNEY GIVE US NEW ALBUM & MUSIC & VIDEOS PLSΒ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

If she wasn't traumatized and brainwashed to hate her artistry she would give us a new era. Writing music and making it in the direction she wants would be extremely healing. Songwriting IS therapy.

9 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

omg I love Kim but... what is this?! Better she should've release Problematique album... this is way to much basic and repetitive... Max Martin, yet again, doing the same bubblegum basic ish.

People complain she works with Luke, then she doesn't and works with Max Martin and still complaining. All gays do is complain and it's annoying and ridiculousΒ :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

9 hours ago, J45x said:

I do!Β 

Im a fan since 1998 and she has always been like this specially in the 2005-06 years.

She always plays nice because well she is a nice person but when she cracks she cracks! And I like that about her. While everyone is trying to act perfect on IG she is just real!

She is a Sagittarius after all, and Sags tend to say truths people don't like to hear, they are just like that, they are honest people who dont care about saying in your face what bothers them or what they think is wrong and that is something people dont like. They hate lies and liars and have no issue in calling out your BS.Β Β 

Im a fire sign too so maybe thats why I understand her lashing on IG so much, I pretty much the same lol

Best comment in my thread!Β 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block