Kim Kardashian RTs Britney

2 hours ago, PinkBarbie said:

Kim always acts like she's so nice

She gets on my nerves :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Could it be that she might actually be nice? 

bazinga GIF

Dont get me wrong, they’re all annoying af and completely talentless but from what I’ve seen they don’t seem like terrible people. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Could it be that she might actually be nice? 

bazinga GIF

Dont get me wrong, they’re all annoying af and completely talentless but from what I’ve seen they don’t seem like terrible people. 

Why do people have to always say talentless when referring to them? What talent have they ever claimed to have? Actually I’d say getting to where they are is a talent in itself.

7 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Oh great, a conservative rt'ed Britney ... :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

Don't know why she's so obsessed with these people lately... like literally their work is to keep unreachable standards of beauty and hegemonic power. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Momager Kris is working overtime after that Ye drama. She needs people to talk about something else than K's connection to Ye 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.