Khloe Kardashian Responds To Britney Praising Her Hairstyle

Cqleb

I was at the night club that Britney and Nicki Minaj were at when they promoted the release of TTWE remix, and I had no clue Britney was showing up when I arrived. Soon though there were rumors she was coming. Khloe and her friend showed up and I knew if Britney was going to be there, Khloe would know. So when I was waiting outside the restrooms for my friend, Khloe was there, no security- this was early in Kdash fame, so I went up to her and was like “hi Khloe, do you know if Britney is showing up tonight?” And she was nice and was “Yes she is!” And replied “Cool thank you!” and walked over to my friend. (I tried playing it cool cuz at the time she was my fave sister on the show and I didn’t want to annoy her, but now i feel like it came off rude on my end- oh well)

spacer.png

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block