Mariah Carey's 90s

48 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Mariah is the last living legend we have left from the greatest era of pop music, the 90s. Madonna I guess too…….🙄🙄🥴 but Mariah is forever the gold standard for vocals, songwriting and even music videos. (Justice for Vanguard award for Mimi). We love you queen!!!

Preach! I’m obsessed with The Roof and I haven’t heard any current R&B singers to top Mariah’s discography. The album Butterfly is indeed the blue print, even though I enjoyed Daydream as well! I used to be uncultured but long live the true Queen! Pssss what’s your favorite Mariah’s album?spacer.png

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Preach! I’m obsessed with The Roof and I haven’t heard any current R&B singers to top Mariah’s discography. The album Butterfly is indeed the blue print, even though I enjoyed Daydream as well! I used to be uncultured but long live the true Queen! Pssss what’s your favorite Mariah’s album?spacer.png

I love the roof too. Whenever you call and Outside are beautiful songs Butterfly & My all too.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

EXCELLENT taste!!! There is no surpassing Mariah, except for Whitney who will forever and always be the greatest to ever do it. Love their friendship, too :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

omg asking for a favorite mariah album is like picking a favorite kid! I think I'd have to go with Butterfly honestly! but Emancipation and Caution are close seconds (yes, i absolutely stan Caution and think it's a masterpiece in her discography). Daydream I love because it's epic and changed the soundscape of pop music - it's probably a three way tie for my second favorite mariah album, with the 3 being emancipation, caution and daydream.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

EXCELLENT taste!!! There is no surpassing Mariah, except for Whitney who will forever and always be the greatest to ever do it. Love their friendship, too :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

omg asking for a favorite mariah album is like picking a favorite kid! I think I'd have to go with Butterfly honestly! but Emancipation and Caution are close seconds (yes, i absolutely stan Caution and think it's a masterpiece in her discography). Daydream I love because it's epic and changed the soundscape of pop music - it's probably a three way tie for my second favorite mariah album, with the 3 being emancipation, caution and daydream.

I was listening to WH the other day. Def she and MC are the greatest singers in the industry. and they were cute as friends.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

I agree with you completely. This is her holy trinity even though I have to dive more into her discography because Mariah as a songwriter is surprisingly good, her albums are filled to the brim with gems: I see you Looking In. Her music videos are truly underrated by the MTV but what’s new?:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

I love the roof too. Whenever you call and Outside are beautiful songs Butterfly & My all too.

Honey, Breakdown, The Roof & Butterfly, My All.  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: The music video for Honey is a career highlight. Mariah as a spy and her iconic Versace shoe slap! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Honey, Breakdown, The Roof & Butterfly, My All.  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: The music video for Honey is a career highlight. Mariah as a spy and her iconic Versace shoe slap! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Mariah is a queen, a legend. I got into her work 7 years ago. I knew her songs before that it's like that we belong together fantasy obsessed but I think 2015 when I started stanning her . Her voice is magical. 😍

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 11/9/2022 at 6:44 AM, sparrowhawk said:

Mariah is the last living legend we have left from the greatest era of pop music, the 90s. Madonna I guess too…….🙄🙄🥴 but Mariah is forever the gold standard for vocals, songwriting and even music videos. (Justice for Vanguard award for Mimi). We love you queen!!!

u know whats crazy? shes never won a vma nor has the vmas tributed her. ******* insane. boycott the vmas

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block