Can we show the expression on Drew Barrymore's face with the quotes?

5 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Her face is ´´I hope I don't pay, for this girl.... And thinking of other questions she could have asked´´.

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

I can say for sure that at that moment all the oxygen was gone from the room and Drew's heart seemed to stop and not a muscle in her face moved, as if the girl had said something unforgivable. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Have you seen the same? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

There's literally a baseless internet meme that Millie is a homophobe. That seems way more like bullying than making fun of a reaction someone else had to a statement of hers.

That's like saying finding Britney's infamous X-Factor reaction face funny is bullying 5th Harmony. Get a grip on reality.

Says one of the biggest ex bullies of exhale. You’ve toned down over the years but we remember how you used to act around here. 

all I’m saying is Millie has a kind person with genuine intentions. But I agree that maybe it was a stretch. Just so used to have to get people to think OBJECTIVELY around here it almost feels like you have to start defending kind people even if you haven’t been given a reason to do so. 

I was also very kind in my post so not sure how “getting in touch with reality” makes any sense as a response. 

14 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Says one of the biggest ex bullies of exhale. You’ve toned down over the years but we remember how you used to act around here. 

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I ask for your irrelevant opinion of me? Do you think you matter in any way, shape or form to me? You're just a username on a screen, you don't even have an AVI. I'll forget you exist the second I hit send on this. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Don't mistake me obeying the rules of the forum for hiding who and what I am. I know I'm a bully. I enjoy being a bully. But it's cute that you thought you could come for me.

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I ask for your irrelevant opinion of me? Do you think you matter in any way, shape or form to me? You're just a username on a screen, you don't even have an AVI. I'll forget you exist the second I hit send on this. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

And I think that’s part of the problem, people forget there are humans on the other side of usernames. I would never talk to people the way some of you do here in person to a human, ever. Even if I 100% disagreed with them. 

and I don’t think you would either despite the mask you’re wearing and proudly exclaiming that you are a bully. It’s obvious you’re going through stuff in life if you are wearing the badge of a bully proudly. What’s more likely is you get bullied rather than are the bully (in real life). Regardless of what’s true, hopefully things get better for you. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Simply JayTawndre... said:

Play nice ladies :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: @halfdressed @BrittonJeanSpears

I would love some third party feedback on how I could have been more nice to someone being nasty and saying they are proud to be bully. Perhaps I should’ve just not even responded. But I’m human so when I’m being nice in general, and someone irrationally tells you to get a grip on reality, it’s just annoying. And what type of human is proud to be mean to other humans 😂 I wouldn’t be able to sleep well at night. But everyone is different. And when I do get reactive at times, I’m never proud of it.  And ALWAYS want to do better. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I would love some third party feedback on how I could have been more nice to someone being nasty and saying they are proud to be bully. Perhaps I should’ve just not even responded. But I’m human so when I’m being nice in general, and someone irrationally tells you to get a grip on reality, it’s just annoying. And what type of human is proud to be mean to other humans 😂 I wouldn’t be able to sleep well at night. But everyone is different. And when I do get reactive at times, I’m never proud of it.  And ALWAYS want to do better. 

I'm not defending you or BJS, but at some point you started it in this thread. This thread is about how would you quote Drew's face expression with quotes = in what situation you would "use" her face expression And describe it with a quote.

And instead of having some fun, I read just childish quarrel. Please chill out and have some fun with nice day you and @BrittonJeanSpears too.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block