Can we show the expression on Drew Barrymore's face with the quotes?

I mean how would you quote her face expressions (during she heard that Millie Bobby Brown says that she'd like to play Britney in movie?)

wtf-drew-barrymore-big.gif

girl-stfu-big.gif

I will start with quotes:

- My mother/doctor when I try to pretend I'm sick.

- "That girl is getting on my nerves"

- "You have the audacity to tell me that my son loves you?"

- "She lost my respect"

- "How long will the fly buzz?"

- "I'm surprised she enjoys telling those fairy tales."

- A mother defending her child

- "Keep going for a while and you'll end up badly."

- "Too bad I don't know how to turn her off"

- "What a word, what a pearl"

- "Blaspheme like that for a while longer and the queen will send you to the dungeon"

- "What time is it?"

- "Someone please take her away"

---

I'm sorry, but I just had these quotes in head :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

This seems like passive bullying. I know it’s “just for fun” but Millie is a very genuine person with good intentions. So honestly we should drop it. 

We are talking about Drew face expressions and in what quotes you would express them - so that's why I said for example quote "You have the audacity to tell me that my son loves you?"

Come on and come play :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

This seems like passive bullying. I know it’s “just for fun” but Millie is a very genuine person with good intentions. So honestly we should drop it. 

There's literally a baseless internet meme that Millie is a homophobe. That seems way more like bullying than making fun of a reaction someone else had to a statement of hers.

That's like saying finding Britney's infamous X-Factor reaction face funny is bullying 5th Harmony. Get a grip on reality.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, s&m said:

“i asked you what role did you want to play in the future not your worst high fever hallucination ” :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

- "She walks in my store for an hour with an empty basket and ends up not buying anything.  I can't close shop because of her." :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

- "Yesterday she was kissing another guy and today she is here telling me how she loves my son." :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

- "I used to be Cinderella, and I can say that I have never encountered such insolence even from my stepmother." :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- Offline mode

- Pretending interest

- "I'm hungry, I don't care."

- When an unannounced visitor comes

36 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

- "She walks in my store for an hour with an empty basket and ends up not buying anything.  I can't close shop because of her." :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

- "Yesterday she was kissing another guy and today she is here telling me how she loves my son." :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

- "I used to be Cinderella, and I can say that I have never encountered such insolence even from my stepmother." :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- Offline mode

- Pretending interest

- "I'm hungry, I don't care."

- When an unannounced visitor comes

omg :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block