THIS Puts Me In A Trance Everytime

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
Such a deep, meaningful song with amazing production and vocals. Truly one of her best. It deserved not only a spot on an album (remix albums don’t count for me), but it deserved to be a single. Would have fit perfectly on In The Zone and showed the public that she’s more than just a dance pop queen. It’s better than Breathe on Me and Touch of my Hand imo, and that’s saying a lot. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Agyness said:

How is the remix better than the original song :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

One of my favorites song of hers! Its so good!!!! So good! Definetely in my top 5. 

And the original version is really good too! and was inspired by one of my favorite tracks Enjoy The Silence by Depeche Mode. 

Her voice fits so well with the whole trance vibe! I think this could have been a hit if it was promoted, I remembering listening the song played in the radio constantly in my south american country. And it went no1 in Israel for 4 months! 4 months!!! and it was taken out just so others songs had a chance. So the song could be a hit in Europe if was promoted! The US was not into electronic music in those days, it was all hip hop and urban sounds.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.