delete please

6 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Back in time, around or even before 2010, when this place was actually funny and had way more people, we behaved differently.

Β 

First of all, forums were the IT girls for us back then. Keep in mind not even Ig, viber, whatsapp existed back then. As we would get to know each other here through comments and messages,

we'd add each other on fb and then- texted there (because even things like discord didn't exist).

Β 

So, that way, I befriended lots of members in here. Some from my country, some from different parts of Europe, some from America too. It was actually really great!

Among people I got to know was a girl known asΒ  Jenilicious.Β 

Looking back now, damn she was one of, if not - my best friend ever (in my whole life). I don't have sisters so she was like a sister to me. Endless talks on fb chat for hours every day about so many topics- from Britney to clothes, make up, pop culture, current things in our countries to more serious stuff.

When I started college I was really depressed and that girl never left my side. My real life friends did leave, not all of them, but a good number did.

We were friends through the years. Chatting almost every day. We knew so much about each other, from small details to bigger things. And when that same friend never judges you and you have so so many things in common- that's a one of a kind friend. The one.

In 2019, I graduated. She was the one who formatted the documents and photoshopped my ugly face so I can look decent in my grad thesis. Fun fact- she even taught me how to apply make up.

As soon as I graduated, I perma deleted fb and that was it. Then I realized the acc is lost because I made my fb back in time with a fake email. I couldnt recover it. I tried finding her on other places. Even emailed her couple of times. But I think she doesn't use those emails anymore.

And just like that- I lost my best friend.

She did have my number but she deleted the chatting apps because of personal reasons I'm not getting into.

Β 

The fact a place like this, full of trolls, attention seekers and delulu stans could have some true gems is still fascinating to me. It adds that nostalgia factor to me.

Β 

I don't have social media of any kind because it annoys me but if you do and if you remember that girl, can you just please tell her I miss her since 2019 and she was my best friend for so many years and I have so many great memories of us together.

Β 

That's it I guess.

Jenni, if I ever have any luck and you are reading this- thanks for being my best friend for years. I owe you so much! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I'm sorry you guys lost touch. Hopefully you guys reconnect. Friendships are important part of life.Β 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block