have you ever left a job after multiple years?

itsxrichiexbish

heyyy so i know this isn’t the normal posts, but i feel like a lot of people on this forum has a lot of life experiences. i want to find a new job, i been at my current job for like 7 years and i am so miserable. i stay there cuz i get paid decent and get benefits etc… but i want to look for something that i can be happier with. of course it’s nerve wrecking, i don’t know where to begin… i am honestly scared of failing to be honest… do any of u guys have any advice? words of encouragement… personal experience… plz help!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/9/2022 at 12:12 AM, britneybits2022 said:

Where are you from and what is it you do right now?

I quit my job when I start disliking it, because I don’t want be be miserable ever again.

Just look for another job and quit when you got another job. It’s not that hard, there are plenty of jobs available out there.

good luck!

thank you!! i’m from america… and ya you’re absolutely right… i guess i dk it seems hard to find jobs lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block