Millie Bobby Brown tells Drew Barrymore she'd like to play Britney in a movie: "I think her story resonates with me"

16 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I always felt like Katie Holmes would be the best choice. But maybe MBB could be a young Britney I don't know, I like her so would be cool with that.

spacer.png

I definitely saw the similarities between them when they were younger, at one point I thought they might be related. It’s in the eyes I think. 

• Love 1

I think MBB would be truly amazing. Oscar winning good. Especially if Britney guided her like Madonna is doing with her bio. Her book is going to be epic. Personally, Id rather Brit control the entire narrative then her image be exploited like in Blonde. I also understand Brit finally got control of herself back and doesn’t have interest in watching other folks pretend to be her. 

On 11/7/2022 at 6:01 PM, lucho pedres said:

you need to worry about yours too.:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Young Britney was beautiful, she still is, but Millie doesn't look like Britney at all. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

You weren't talking about looking like britney, you were making fun of a young woman, calling her ugly. People like you are why britneys life unfolded this way.

Also I'm gorgeous bb, dont even 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block