Millie Bobby Brown tells Drew Barrymore she'd like to play Britney in a movie: "I think her story resonates with me"

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

well good luck with that. better start training and dancelessons now. and shave that chin down...

Was the last part really necessary? She doesn’t need to shave her chin down. She’s gorgeous and with the right makeup and hair, I do think she could look similar for sure. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, gar said:

Because a dumb 'joke' that drops a kid in the sit is malicious. You pretending jokes can't be at ppl's expense, and damaging?

I see your point, but it really wasn’t my intention to be malicious. I guess I didn’t  realize a lot of people weren’t aware of the meme, so if people took it seriously then that would indeed be damaging. I’ll edit my post even though I did clarify several times that the meme wasn’t real. 

8 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i dont get why everyone is saying she looks like britney. not every girl with blonde hair and dark roots and brown eyes looks like britney. 

i dont really see it tbh. i mean she’s sweet and all and a good actress but i just dont see the resemblance. 

Biopics is more about acting.

Angela Bassett doesn't look like Tina Turner. But in what's love got to do with it. Movie magic, make up and definitely angles, made Angela look like her doppelganger.. you'd be surprised with a good budget it's possible..

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

She favors Britney enough. She could do it. Her nose is more upturned than Brit’s though…

The question is, does Britney want a movie about her life on the big screen? I doubt the answer is “yes” rn. 

The fact that Hollywood is respecting her wishes is alarming, cos they usually do it. Cos legally they can, we learned that, it's only when someone speaks up, they stop..out of respect and backlash from the public. Meaning well it's a flop before pre production 

7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Was the last part really necessary? She doesn’t need to shave her chin down. She’s gorgeous and with the right makeup and hair, I do think she could look similar for sure. 

not sure if make up would be enough. i really dont like the fact that if there are biopics about men in general the actors have to basicly look like a clone of the original but with women that suddenly doesnt seem to be important.

she would be totally fine if she would be some kind of ciara/janet j amazing dancer, but that doesnt seem to be the case. i wouldnt mind if britney got played by nicole s. or someone, if the dancing skills are there I´d ignore looks, but if both isnt the case....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block