Millie Bobby Brown tells Drew Barrymore she'd like to play Britney in a movie: "I think her story resonates with me"

20 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I dunno much about her except her fondness of running over our kind..spacer.png

Her rampant homophobia aside, she doesn’t resemble or sound like Britney at all. Does she even have moves besides swerving to hit us gays?! Good luck bookin that biopic u speak of.

I had to look this up on Google and it turns out this is a fake. They just took pictures off her Snapchat and put absurd and offensive comments on them for a meme.

But I gotta add I nearly spit my drink out because what celebrity would be that stupid and that up front post a caption like that?

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

I had to look this up on Google and it turns out this is a fake. They just took pictures off her Snapchat and put absurd and offensive comments on them for a meme.

But I gotta add I nearly spit my drink out because what celebrity would be that stupid and that up front post a caption like that?

I know it’s a joke haha. She seems like an innocent sweetheart, which just makes these memes funnier to me. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Just now, Emil87 said:

I know it’s a joke haha. She seems like an innocent sweetheart, which just makes these memes funnier to me. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Ok that’s good lol I thought you were being serious, but I also laughed at this too, like I was like well, **** hence why I said I nearly spit my drink out :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: because she does seem like a very innocent sweetheart like you said and here she looks like a little kid which adds to it

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Her rampant homophobia aside, she doesn’t resemble or sound like Britney at all. Does she even have moves besides swerving to hit us gays?! Good luck bookin that biopic u speak of.

There is NO WAY that image is not photoshopped.

Stranger Things is amazing and she is awesome on it, but I just feel like NO ONE is capable of ‘playing’ Britney in a biopic. She’s too unique and had such a distinct character, look, personality, just no. Remember the actress that played her in the Hallmark movie? It was sooo bad and didn’t resemble her in the slightest. 

42 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Honestly, I really would love to see a biopic of early 90s to late -04 Britney. My main two issues is that if it would include anything past 2004, it would probably be yet another dramatic "breakdown drama"... And biopics are almost never truthful anyways, so there's no way Britney would allow it to happen. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

IG with the correct makeup, she does kinda have similar energy as 2002-2004ney. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Millie Bobby Brown se ha pasado al rubio apto para morenas (y pronto, tú  también) | Vogue EspañaThis Day in Pop: Britney performs at the AMA's 2003 (November ceremony) -  The Britney Spears Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

but where is the face? where is the beauty :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

55 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Do you actually think this was real 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block