Why is it usually the same artists that gay men like?

3Pney

I mean whenever you ask a gay person about their fave artist all time, they usually list some of these names: Madonna, Britney, Cher, Kylie etc.

I mean why is it not Pink, Avril, Meghan Trainor, Jessie J but it is always madonna, britney etc?

I am not saying gay ppl dont like the names i mentioned above, there are ofc people who like them, but it is like %99 of gays that consider Madonna, britney, cher etc as Icons or legends. 

Why is that? what makes them attractive for gay men? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: I want to know the scientific reason behind that..

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

In the words of Tyra Banks, gay men like shinny pretty things (something like that.)

Britney, Madonna, Cher and Kylie are pop masters, they bring the gloss as shinny as can be. On top of being the very best. They are the pretty world gay men love to live in. They are the way gay men love to see women as strong, powerful, beautiful and successful.

Avril and Pink are alternative pretty :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: there boring pretty.

I myself do love other artist though, a lot more lol.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block