Kathy Griffin SUSPENDED from Twitter for impersonating Elon Musk

KrisJ

12 minutes ago, Henry. said:

And you are so immature and clearly unable to have an important conversation about the future of social media  :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Go cry about me eating you and your fave up with my post :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Hide contents

Btw go against Henry, it's gon cost ya :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

How did you eat me up? You don't even know that people have to prove their identity to get a Twitter checkmark and are worried that people will steal britneys identity. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 hours ago, Henry. said:

Stop defending him. Twitter is already a mess and now it's gonna get even worse. Like you can easily change your name to Britney Spears and buy verification and scam people? And ok, it's against the rules but it will take time for Twitter to suspend their account and they will scam people anyway. This E guy is just insanely stupid, not only when it comes to this. 

Correcting your false information about Elon is completelty different from defending Elon

I hate Elon Musk personally, but people like you put me in a position where I have to show that hes right because you attack him for the wrong reasons.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Their next argument is going to be twitter is a human right lol

Remember when twitter constantly banned people on the right for no reason and they said "twitter is a private company so it's fine"

Now they have to follow the same rules and are outraged and screaming fascism. Lmfao.

(Just want to add that I'm not on the right. I'm anti politicians)

• Love 1
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I tried. I edited my first post a minute after posting but you replied faster.

You talk like you know facts so why should I educate you? 

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

Correcting your false information about Elon is completelty different from defending Elon

Like I know facts? I literally added a question mark cause I wasn't sure and I expected you to correct me but instead of that you decided to be rude :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Here it is and it's the original, it wasn't edited:

30 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Like you can easily change your name to Britney Spears and buy verification and scam people?

6 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Their next argument is going to be twitter is a human right lol

Very brave of you to talk sh/t about me behind my back :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

5 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Like I know facts? I literally added a question mark cause I wasn't sure and I expected you to correct me but instead of that you decided to be rude :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Here it is and it's the original, it wasn't edited:

Very brave of you to talk sh/t about me behind my back :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

The way you wrote it didn't seem like a question to me but like you're asking if I'm stupid for not knowing that.  Next time write "Can you..." instead of "You can..." 

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Remember when twitter constantly banned people on the right for no reason and they said "twitter is a private company so it's fine"

Now they have to follow the same rules and are outraged and screaming fascism. Lmfao.

(Just want to add that I'm not on the right. I'm anti politicians)

Yeah me too, while I love politics, I am anti politics and refuse to join these fake brainwahsed political bubbles.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Henry. said:

I was responding to your comments in general attacking Elon, and telling the other user to stop defending Elon. But you intentionally remove all the context of your comments and only quoted the part where you add a question mark.

And my other comment was a general joke about people attcking Elon for the wrong reasons, it wasnt directed at you personally. But I do include you in it because you believed what they said about him and started to storngly attack Elon and anyone correcting you.

Its not a big deal though, we are just arguing, and I think we are all being respectful to each other even if it gets a bit heated.

• Like 1
On 11/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, Henry. said:

Stop defending him. Twitter is already a mess and now it's gonna get even worse. Like you can easily change your name to Britney Spears and buy verification and scam people? And ok, it's against the rules but it will take time for Twitter to suspend their account and they will scam people anyway. This E guy is just insanely stupid, not only when it comes to this. 

Looks like I was right, are we surprised? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

@The Greatest Show @fays1 expecting an apology from you :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block